Harry's Law Forums

NBC (ended 2012)

Hosanna Roseanna

skippercollecto

[1]Sep 21, 2011
    • level: 15

Is the Eric Sanders trial supposed to be a much more gruesome version of the real-life Ryan Widmer trial?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

arie0586

[2]Sep 21, 2011
    • level: 5

What the h*ll just happened? What happened to the small dinky law firm in the hood? What happened to Damien and Malcolm? Why is it just a normal boring courtroom drama now? Kathy Bates did get nominated for the last season right so what was so wrong with the show that they changed it completely? This is why basically no new show ever gets picked up because after the first season they change it right back to the old b*llsh*t we are sick and tired of seeing. It's a shame, I really like Kathy Bates too, but this is just a load of crap.

game_man1

[3]Sep 22, 2011
    • level: 8

arie0586 wrote:

What the h*ll just happened? What happened to the small dinky law firm in the hood? What happened to Damien and Malcolm? Why is it just a normal boring courtroom drama now? Kathy Bates did get nominated for the last season right so what was so wrong with the show that they changed it completely? This is why basically no new show ever gets picked up because after the first season they change it right back to the old b*llsh*t we are sick and tired of seeing. It's a shame, I really like Kathy Bates too, but this is just a load of crap.

honestly other then the fact that they are doing better for themselves now its still the same show. seems like you're just nit-picking.

saphire382

[4]Sep 22, 2011
    • level: 5

the show is really different from season one. I feel like i am watching something else entirely.

RaveDave001

[5]Sep 22, 2011
    • level: 10

Whilst i am glad that Tommy is now a series regular, i am really disturbed at all the changes that have been made, hardly any Jenna last night, no Malcolm or Damien that was the main endearing quality of the first season this small, somewhat quirky lawyers office fighting the people of the area, now its just become another standard legal drama.

saicr

[6]Sep 22, 2011
    • level: 10

Jenna will only be in the first few episodes of the season, and then written out completely. As for Malcolm, they may do the same, or never show him again, either way they're both gone. which is a shame as I really liked their characters. I really liked they show the way it was last season, what made it different from every other legal drama was the fact they Harriet dealt with crimes on the streets, not the same old high profile cases like all the others. I also miss the old office, if they don't change the show soon, I may stop watching, last night's premiere was kind of boring, no originality.

gloriawilliams

[7]Sep 28, 2011
    • level: 1

Damien and Malcolm should return sooner than later ,,,,,,, the Loft , not a fav place of comfort

what happened to " the Law/Shoe Office/store" and the energy it presented -

You had Unique ! Now ordinary !

the new league feels weighted !!!

too much staff - preferred last season's "gusto" and easy , free flow from streets to office

can't imagine staying with this - especially with Roseanna's appearance ( remove ASAP )

Just_Jos

[9]Sep 29, 2011
    • level: 11

There are WAY too many changes this season, I dislike it so much, there was nothing wrong with the show's original concept at all. Jenna and Malcolm were my favorite characters, Damian was GREAT too. Tommy Jefferson becoming a main character is probably the BEST thing about this season, Christopher McDonald is SO GREAT in that role. I'm also hearing that Brittany Snow will be gone after episode 4, I might stop watching at that point, too.

peak_a_bu

[12]Sep 29, 2011
    • level: 6
    THANKS for taking and great idea and making it a bad 1. This show was amazing the way it WAS. Where is Malcolm????????

haldrey

[13]Sep 30, 2011
    • level: 22
    I still do not know what to think of this new show, yes new because it is a totally new animal.

niedermayer27

[14]Nov 9, 2011
    • level: 7
    Malcolm was the worst character from Season 1. He added nothing to the show.

I wish Damien was back though, he was one of the best characters.