Harry's Law

Hosanna Roseanna

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Sep 21, 2011 on NBC

7.3
  • Too many changes all at once

I loved this show from the get go and was looking forward to the new season. I knew there would be cast changes, having read about them but I didn't know about the new law offices. How do we get from the shoe store to suddenly having a small army of staff? I found it to be too much of a leap. I was never a fan of Brittany Snow's character and if Cassie is the replacement, I like the change. I'm not sure about trading Malcolm for Oliver, but I do like the character so far.

I would hope Adam gets a bigger role in future episodes and I would love to see more of Rachel. That relationship was a big part of Season 1.

I enjoyed the artist case. It was well written and had the feel-good ending that makes this show charming. The other, the multi-episode case I'm not so sure about. If Roseanna is replacing Josh Peyton and/or Kim Mendelsohn, it's a downgrade. She is way too mean and vindictive and there's enough of that in life without introducing it to that level in a TV show.

All in all, it's not awful, but it's just too much all at once. Hopefully as the season unfolds, the new cast will mesh well.