Harry's Law

Queen of Snark

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 12, 2011 on NBC

7.7
  • Harry's Law radically changes it's cast.

Harry's Law has gutted it's cast and apparently it's writers. Instead of the goofy, sweet unusual entertainment that we got last season, it's now painfully earnest. They had the kind of ensemble cast that is magical together, like Friends, Frasier, Seinfeld. Now they've taken the goofy bits out, gutted the cast and brought in the pretty people, Mark Valley and whoever the new female attorney is (no offense, personally to you guys).

I didn't watch this show to hear about headline cases, 'evil blogging teens who push other kids to suicide'. There's enough pain in the world and I see it every day. I watched this show to hear Harry say "peep toe f--- me pumps" and pull a gun out at a meeting of rival gang members.

I liked Adam, his earnestness was sweet and not in your face in a heavy handed way, which is what the show's raison d'etre seems to be now. He's been pushed into the background. Jenna's been kicked out, no more running into the back room. Malcolm never even came back. And what happened to the neighborhood guy with the ballcap on backwards! I really liked him! I even liked the prosecutor who said everything three times! Now they're all so professional! Betcha Tommy Jefferson goes next, but it won't break my heart, because I'm done watching! Fie upon the producers!