Harry's Law

Send in the Clowns

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 21, 2011 on NBC

Another disappointing episode of Harry's Law. Richard Kind has been booking a lot of roles on dramas like Leverage, Burn Notice and now Harry's Law, but I do not think this is an avenue he should be pursuing. He has been trying to play tougher roles, but that just does not suit him.

I will not blame the former Spin City star for this mediocre show though. It just was not that strong an episode when you look at the actual trial, the closing arguments, just everything was disappointing.

And that is the word: disappointing. After a solid start Harry's Law has just really fallen off.
  • Never a big fan of Richard Kind....

I will admit, I never found him funny - he is better in either serious (think his role in Burn Notice), or serio-comic roles, such as this one. I agree with Jenna, however: I could not picture him as a former lover for Harriet. The case brought to light a continuing issue within the criminal justice system - that of false "eye-witness" testimony. A defendant who might have been convicted based on the testimony of a witness, was exonerated because of Harry's talents. She is always brilliant in her closing arguments - a testament to the skills of Kathy Bates. This was a good, not great episode, in my opinion. It was missing the humor, that usually provides spice to tragic circumstances. Bring back Tommy Jefferson!