Harry's Law

Sins of the Father

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Oct 05, 2011 on NBC

• And in the end, Justice. Sort of...No Spoilers

I'm not usually a fan of multi-part stories, but this one was pretty well done. I liked the first part best because there was a second case (about the painting) which was terrific. The two worked well together. I didn't like Part 2 very much but the conclusion was terrific.

Oddly enough, I had the whole thing figured out, which almost never happens and it was fun to be right - for a change! :) Jean Smart should get an Emmy nomination for her performance as a psychotic - as the Judge said -District Attorney who tried manipulated and/or threatened people to do her bidding.

I really don't like the new soundtrack but the show is still very good. I hope it gets back to the more inspirational story lines that the first season featured. It would also be nice to see Rachel again. I like the new cast members. Cassie and Oliver are good fine to the show.

They had their first case that lasted this long, they built up three episodes around this thing and that is how they end it? They just have the case thrown out like that? It was tantamount to a slap in the face of all of the fans who invested time with this show. They had a twist at the end with the killer being the daughter, but why? Why not just give us the "case of the century" like they advertised?