Harry's Practice

Seven Network (ended 2003)

Harry's Practice Fan Reviews (4)

• car rug

Hi, trying to find a mat for your car seats, which featured in one of your series.

You clipped onto head rests, and covered foot wells.. Have found some but not ones you can unzip down middle so you can still take passengers.

Can you help?

Thanks
  • He calls him after coming home with her.

He calls him after coming home with her. He tells him that she dont want to talk to her about things and she has not even been to the hospital for a check after loosing the baby. Beth wants to tell him about her secret but she decide not to even if she knows it would have helped him in this situation. he is stressed about it all because she dont like her secret. Seb tries to support her as usual and he is telling her she is not the one doing something wrong but her is. It is not he fault that she keeps on with her lies.
  • I get a funny feeling whenever I watch Harry's Practice on tv.

I get a funny feeling whenever I watch Harry's Practice on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe. This time, it's no exception. When I picked this up during my visit to Blockbuster, I knew I was in for a treat as I have been so many times felt before. I was right! If you haven't gotten this yet, beg, steal, buy or do whatever you need to get it. You won't regret it.

• His out on the road.

6.1
    Good ol' Doc Harry Cooper along with his assistant and Toby the dog are going out in Australia to help people with their veterinarian needs.. mostly to help out their pets and as always Harry is out on the job to help them.. After a while i think the show gets a bit borning, but it is interesting to see all the things he does.