A Hart of Dixie Community
The CW (ended 2015)
poll
Comments (19)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
ANOTHER COMBINATION - new contenders....

• Meatball & Lily Anne
  • Vernon 'Brando' Wilkes (Zoe's uncle) & Grandma Sylvie (of Joel's)
  • Earl Kinsella & Health Inspector Lady - though they still haven't gone on a date but again, this is Bluebell!
Flag
I definitely hope, as some others have already pointed out, that it is no couple from the poll, so this is why I chose "Another combination?", even though I cannot imagine any.
No couple from the list: There is none fit to marry for "real".
No person from the list: That would also be really unrealistic and surprisingly rushed.
Flag
You are right in that hardly any couple in the poll would be ready for marriage f this was real life but HoD's Bluebell... is a magic crazy place so who knows...

If they wanted to be a bit more logical, there could always be a time jump although somehow I think they'll just go for the wacky Bluebell way of life...
Flag
Bluebell being "a magic crazy place" describes the town quite perfectly! ;-) (Can anybody imagine really living there? It's mostly fun to watch, but being part of that kind of community would drive me nuts... except for the "being there in times of need, getting help and assistance - aspect.)
As far as I'm concerned, if the writers chose to marry any of the main characters, the explanation would have to be expertly scripted. They shouldn't go back to the more ridiculous parts during this season. So, maybe maybe maybe AB and Lavon could work, AB and Davis would be too soon, Lemon and any too difficult to imagine, Vivian and Wade finally over, same goes for Zoe and Joel.
Of course, Zoe and Wade belong together and the show would disappoint a lot of viewers by not bringing them together again, but not right now. This would just be plainly wrong.
I am not against time jumps (Parks and Recreation did an amazing and surprising one), but I hope HoD stays away from them... for now. "Wacky Bluebell way of life" - hooray!
Flag
I dunno who it will be but I don't WANT it to be anybody on that list. Maybe Brick or Crickett or any of the supporting cast...but no pairing from the main characters is in any position to get married.
Flag
I would be between Annabeth and Lavon or George and Lemon. How many episodes are actually left? Lavon has some making up to do before Annabeth will even talk to him again and that particular wedding probably would be a bit of a bigger affair. George and Lemon have another night of drunken sex and get married? That makes sense and as George is feeling something for Lemon that would have a longer storyline. Vivian and Wade are likely going to break up soon because she is clearly going to be offended when Wade requests Zoe find out if she is sleeping with her ex. Zoe and Wade are possible in the drunken mistake category, but as we all know that is actual end game for the show....Joel, even if he returns, is far too sensible to just jump into marriage (especially since they will be once again looking for a place to live since Zoe put the house on the market). I doubt we would let hijinks ensue (Zoe/George, both of whom would just sensibly get an annulment) at this point or a total mistake with at least one person not actually feeling it (this is gross even to type, I mean as the most successful non related siblings on tv, Zoe/Lavon). The more I talk about this George and Lemon makes sense.
More+
Flag
I believe the current season has 22 eps like the previous two and so there are now four episodes left...
Yep Vivian and Wade seemed to be on break up territory due to ex-hubby... I won't shed a tear for this break up but the whole thing has been pretty clumsy around this pair...
In a way, because the reason for AnnaBeth to break up with Lavon was his inability to commit and her need of commitment, his proposal or a potential elopement (to Vegas or wherever else they do express weddings) could be the resolution to that storyline since Lavon's recent drunkenness indicates he may have gotten his head out of his a**...
Perhaps for Lemon is best to have surprise pregnancy... At any rate both her and George's dating record since the wedding was canceled has been ABYSMAL... So I do think they will find their way to each other eventually.
Flag
Because none of them are in that place yet and it would be painful to see the show trying to bring one of the couple there in 1 episode, I vote for drunken mistake. Lemon & Lavon are in the right mindset for that no?
Flag
Staff
I haven't seen last week's episode yet, but I'd really love it to be Annabeth and Lavon.
Flag
Yep - that's the most likely and my second favorite... My first at this point would be Lemon and George which would be funny echo to the 1st season finale... Although these two are more likely to suffer from unplanned pregnancy (another rumour though this one less confirmed...). Unplanned pregnancy following intoxication by white wine could also be how Zoe and Wade get back together...
Flag
Follow this Show
Members