A Hart of Dixie Community
The CW (ended 2015)
Bravo to the casual and mostly natural progression of characters! For our lead characters, this was a wonderful episode. We saw a great continuation with the friendship between Wade and Lemon, and I applaud the show's decision to keep these two as just friends, as too many times I have seen similar shows pair up every single character together in one big incestuous mess. Lemon and Wade show great camaraderie and keep each other from going crazy or falling apart unlike the way they would be with each's respective partners that the show seems hell bent on throwing together. I'm not saying I don't want to see George and Lemon back together, but the way they have been writing George just makes me think Lemon could do so much better. One thing I am glad about is that they had the opportunity to put Zoe and George back together, but they didn't take it. I am so, SO glad they didn't do that, and it is a testament to the writers that they are showing restraint and not just flinging characters into every other character’s arms for pure shock factor.

I like the progression that Zoe has taken ever since her break up with Joel. Realistically, it would be huge to go from contemplating a whole life with someone to not having anyone in your life at all and wondering what you are going to do with yourself. Both breakups between (probably end-game) Zoe and Wade have been handled pretty well. Do I think the writers believe that Wade will get over his break up with Vivian faster than Zoe with Joel? Yes. Mostly because of plot reasons, but also because he hasn’t been with Vivian for as long, and their relationship wasn’t in the ‘buying a house’ stage as Zoe and Joel’s was.

It feels like they are setting up for a bit of a cliffhanger in the season finale between Zoe and Wade, and possibly even George and Lemon. (Note I have not seen any spoilers or promos for future eps). While I appreciate the need for finale stakes, and that its possible Hart of Dixie won’t be back, I’d still rather both couples wait until next season to get together. Maybe (and I’m just brainstorming here), go for another type of soap trope and make a huge medical emergency the cliffhanger instead? (This is a show about a doctor, after all). Perhaps with Lavon or Brick? It would definitely shake up those other characters plot lines and make me care about them a bit more.

On the topic of other characters, it was good to see more of Wanda and Tom Long (I have to say his full name, its just too good). While they are more often than not delegated to being the token background characters who make up the town, its nice to see them get their own arc. They are really loveable and funny and quirky and have great scenes together. Brick’s old flame Shelby came through town with her new baby which was nice, and it was a good way to add plot points to both Brick and the Longs’ stories at the same time.

Levon and Annabeth’s drama is a bit of a sore point for me, as I think they were lovely together, and it really hit home the uneasiness between the characters when AB’s parents came to town. I’d like for Levon and Annabeth to get back together, however that would probably be a season away and I’d like to see some stories for Lavon that don’t revolve around ladies he is dating.

Notes:
- Favourite besties: Wade & Lemon, Zoe & George, or Lavon & Mr and Mrs Thibodaux (Annabeth’s parents)?
- Have you ever picked up a restauranteur to take back to your town only to have him steal your car?
- “Daddy, enjoy your meal, and only your meal”
- Lemon saying nice things about Zoe…well I never! Another great character progression after their episode together trying to help each other out with men problems.
- Tom Long Tom Long Tom Long

Let's have some fun! Post your best captions on the photos from this episode in the comments! (Right-click & Save as any of the photos, then select the photo option in the comments to upload the photo. Once it's uploaded add a caption in the selected box.)
25 Comments
Comments (25)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Jul 31, 2017
I made a promise to tell my testimony all over the globe once my man come back to me and my husband came just as Great Mother told me when she helped me. I made the right choice to have contacted Great Mother the great spell caster who is capable of helping you solve your problems. My man left me to suffer and i never believed that he will come back to me again but when i contacted Great Mother she assured me that my man will come again. She gave me some list of items to buy but i could not get them in my country and so i sent her the money and she bought the items and prepared the perfect love spell. My husband ran back to me in 3 days time begging for forgiveness THIS IS SO REAL AND GENUINE. NO SCAMS. I was so surprise that the spell worked just as she told me. This is so amazing and i want you to believe because Great Mother is so real and i urge you contact her now on her email so that she can also help you the way she helped me. Her email is Greatmotherofsolutiontemple@yahoo.com and you can also contact her with her phone number on whats app +2348078359876 you can also check and contact her on
Greatmotherofpowers.blogspot.com
Greatmotherofsolution.blogspot.com
More+
Flag
Jun 22, 2017
Hi Friends Dr Trust is the best spell caster to help fix your relationship problem
Read my testimony and contact him now: Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com
My name is Luca. This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Dr.Trust has rendered to me by helping me get my ex husband back with his magic and love spell. i was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Dr.Trust email on the internet on how he help so many people to get thier ex back and help fixing relationship.and make people to be happy in their relationship. i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. i am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. i will keep on testifying on the internet because Dr.Trust is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR TRUST NOW VIA EMAIL:
Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or call +2348156885231 or Ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com. He is the only answer to your problem and make you feel happy in your relationship.
More+
Flag
Jun 14, 2017
I am very happy posting on this blog on how a real spell caster helped me bring back my husband. I know there are lots of women like me out there who have done so much to have back their Husband, I am here to tell you all to search no more because the answer is right here. I sincerely believe if there are up to five or more spell casters like MARVEL SPELL TEMPLE this world would be a better place, I have seen people complaining on how fake spell castes promised to help them but couldn’t but with http://marvelspelltemple.webs.com/ I tell you your problem is solved. My Husband and I had been apart for almost 4 YEARS and I couldn’t bear living without him, I have tried everything to have him back but nothing was working until I saw numerous testimonies and comments about a spell caster called Dr Muna and how wonders his work is. I contacted him immediately and follow the step that he asked and in the next 48 hours my ex husband called me and was eager for my forgiveness and that he wished nothing more than to have me in his arms forever. I was filled with so much joy and happiness that I found http://marvelspelltemple.webs.com/ I hope you there will find my comment and get your husband back. E-mail address is marvelspelltemple@gmail. com,or call his mobile number,+2348071660388 You will be the next to share your testimony to every one after he is done
More+
Flag
Apr 23, 2017
AM from USA .I am here to give a testimony on how I got my ex boyfriend back. My ex left me for no reason 3 years ago. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good to help my problem and, my friend also said that the spell caster gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called DR Ogul. I still didn't believe. but I used the spell he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling boyfriend Thomas last week. He apologized and came back to me. He even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me. I'm very happy now. Thank you Dr Ogul,You can reach Dr Ogul ON via email: [doctorogul@gmail.com] OR CALL +393511298302. He can solve any problem like,
(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) you need a divorce in your relationship.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women & men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband & wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial stance.
(9) He can make you pregnancy.
(10) He can cure you from any diseases.
(11) HIV CURE.
(12) Do you have a low sperm count?
More+
Flag
Feb 19, 2015
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me....My name is maria cooker ... My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa ork who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called grace,she testified about how papa ork brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa ork e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. papa ork is really a talented and gifted man and i will not to stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man...If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa ork today, he might be the answer to your problem. Here's his contact: orkstarspell@gmail.com Thank you great ork. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
Contact him today on:
orkstarspell@gmail.com
More+
Flag
May 06, 2014
I am also glad that we don't have to see a pairing between Lemon and Wade (that would be really difficult to explain and make sense), nor one between Zoe and George (such a relief that they decided being friends was their best option).
BTW: Why did George walk so strangely? Did I miss something? Was I the only one who noticed? He seemed a little handicapped...
Lemon and George would only be a good option if the writers chose an excellent plot device to do so, and if they brought George back to his "better days" (I agree with that he has been presented quite strangely for some time now.)
In my opinion the show can now get interesting again; it thrives from the chemistry/fights/dialogues between Zoe and Wade.
Flag
May 06, 2014
I do agree on the majority of your opinions. Yeah I think Lemon deserves more than George who I think did best with Tansey. I never liked AB and Levon, I didn't buy it. I guess I have always been waiting for Levon and Lemon to get back together.
I do respect the slow progressions.
Flag
May 06, 2014
So glad Zoe and Joel broke up :)
Flag
May 05, 2014
I loved this episode...while Goerge and Zoe were horribly failing in getting the blogger guy, Wade and Lemon solved their own problem...
I really love the parents of AB, they are so laybacked and chill...loved how they tried to do their best to like the new guy AB had...
Hope we will see Joel again...
Just loving this series...40 minutes of Bluebell!
Flag
May 05, 2014
I do think its the end of the show - sadly. And I am ALSO HUGELY relieved that they did not put Zoe and George together! Phew - for a time there, I thought they may just go that way. I do see the end game being Wade and Zoe (it's about time) - and as long as it is a soppy romantic ending for all the characters - I will be very happy. However, will be sad to say goodbye to this incredibly cute show that made me giggle over the last few years.
Flag
May 05, 2014
Let me start things off...

Flag
Follow this Show
Members