Hart of Dixie Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

"Homecoming and Coming Home" Discussion Thread

Justlikeheaven_

[1]Nov 22, 2011
    • level: 33

Levon notices that Zoe is feeling homesick and asks her to host his annual pre-game homecoming party to help her feel more connected to Bluebell. Zoe gladly accepts his offer and asks her New York friend Gigi for help. Zoe learns, however, that New York and Bluebell have very different ideas of what makes a good party. Meanwhile, George and Wade devise a plan to get revenge on their high school nemesis, Jimmy. When when Lemon learns of their scheme, she wants in on the action, too.

Discuss the episode

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Misery24

[2]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 8
    Perfect episode!!!

Loved that we got to see different side of Lemon. And I loved that last scene with George where she told him how she doesn't deserves him but she will try to. George was also completely likable here. He showed us his "bad" side. And Wade was excellent also. I loved that scene where he can't help himself and he asks Zoe if she had hooked up with Judson.

I was a little bit taken aback that they got rid of Judson (or at least I think so) so quickly. He slept with Gigi and considering Zoe I don't think that she will forgive him. Nor does she wants too. She didn't seem that crushed.

The way the show started (with Previously...) I was certain that Zoe and Wade will interact more. Hopefully that was a sign that they are continuing with that pairing instead of her and George.

Justlikeheaven_

[3]Nov 23, 2011
    Misery24 wrote:
    Perfect episode!!!

Loved that we got to see different side of Lemon. And I loved that last scene with George where she told him how she doesn't deserves him but she will try to. George was also completely likable here. He showed us his "bad" side. And Wade was excellent also. I loved that scene where he can't help himself and he asks Zoe if she had hooked up with Judson.

I was a little bit taken aback that they got rid of Judson (or at least I think so) so quickly. He slept with Gigi and considering Zoe I don't think that she will forgive him. Nor does she wants too. She didn't seem that crushed.

The way the show started (with Previously...) I was certain that Zoe and Wade will interact more. Hopefully that was a sign that they are continuing with that pairing instead of her and George.

I can just see Wade and Zoe going back and forth with trying to stop each other from being "taken". That is just something that i see because here we have Zoe who didn't go any further with Judson and then we have Wade who was absolutely thrilled to find out nothing happened between them. And even in the episode before last, you could totally see Zoe a bit jealous when Tansy came to town.

Misery24

[4]Nov 23, 2011
    • level: 8
    Oh, that last scene between them was perfect!

Wade couldn't help himself, he just needed to know if she and Judson have hooked up. And her expression...She had to add that it's none of his business but not with a harsh tone. He actually seemed a little bit embarrassed before he left, like he he had a feeling that he showed a little bit too much of him to her. And her smile was just perfect.

Justlikeheaven_

[5]Nov 24, 2011
    Misery24 wrote:
    Oh, that last scene between them was perfect!

Wade couldn't help himself, he just needed to know if she and Judson have hooked up. And her expression...She had to add that it's none of his business but not with a harsh tone. He actually seemed a little bit embarrassed before he left, like he he had a feeling that he showed a little bit too much of him to her. And her smile was just perfect.

I know. You could kinda tell by Zoe's reply to Wade that she had an idea that MAYBE Wade has feelings for her and the other way around too. She didn't seem annoyed or frustrated when she said it was none of his business. And even after telling him that, she had to tell him that she didn't hook up with Judson.