Hart of Dixie Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Is the Show Getting any better??

  • Avatar of hell693

    hell693

    [1]Oct 26, 2011
    • member since: 09/23/11
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 323

    i watched the pilot and hated it and i thought to myself why do i wast my time watching this crap but i want to know from the people who watch the show if its getting better so i can give the show another chance because i have episode 2 but still cant get myself to watching it i normally give shows a chance but i dont think that this show can improve so fans of Hart of Dixie tell me if its worth watching or not.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ebunn

    ebunn

    [2]Oct 27, 2011
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 52

    can you say cansld

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [3]Oct 27, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    I definitely think its been improving. Its on episode 5 now and I think ep 4 and 5 were really good. Its all a matter of taste though, so.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of tashina395

    tashina395

    [4]Oct 28, 2011
    • member since: 10/01/11
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 6
    i think the show is mos def getting better. personally i think its nice to watch a show that has nothing to do with vampires, courtrooms or corpses. i will watch the full season
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [5]Nov 8, 2011
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I definitely think its been improving. Its on episode 5 now and I think ep 4 and 5 were really good. Its all a matter of taste though, so.


    hahahaha. Stellar, good to see you on another forum Am i the only one who wants Wade and Zoe to get together already??? They are so funny and it is so obvious that they have feelings for each other.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of txgirl75

    txgirl75

    [6]Nov 8, 2011
    • member since: 06/05/05
    • level: 23
    • rank: Close Talker
    • posts: 6,775
    I think she show is getting much better. Probably be the next get cancled.. Seems like they let the good ones go. I like Hart of Dixie it's a keerp to me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [7]Nov 8, 2011
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    txgirl75 wrote:
    I think she show is getting much better. Probably be the next get cancled.. Seems like they let the good ones go. I like Hart of Dixie it's a keerp to me.


    I hope not. It's a really good show. The ratings ARE higher than Gossip Girl which is good!! Just for yesterday, Gossip Girl had 1.27 million and #13 for adults 18-49, and Hart of Dixie got 1.39 million and #12 for adults 18.49. The CW has always been all about the ratings so the fact that HOD has higher than GG is great. But hopefully the ratings they are getting will be enough because they are too too high compared to other shows.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [8]Nov 8, 2011
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    heres the source for the ratings. http://thefutoncritic.com/ratings.aspx?id=broadcast_20111107
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [9]Nov 8, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    hahahaha. Stellar, good to see you on another forum


    Hehe, same to you!

    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Am i the only one who wants Wade and Zoe to get together already??? They are so funny and it is so obvious that they have feelings for each other.

    Yep, I really hope so!

    Its interesting because usually in shows they have one couple/"soulmates" that takes forever to get together and then a "distractor" that one of them gets with right away in the meantime. In this case, the distractor would be Wade and the "soulmate" would be George, yet she is still taking forever to just get with the "distractor". I kind of think its a good thing because it adds more suspense..hehe. Unless Im thinking too much about it and they originally wanted her with George but then decided to go with Wade and just have George as a good friend, like Lavon. But the way they have them interact suggests to me that we are supposed to want them together but of course there is an "obstacle" in the way (i.e. Lemon).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [10]Nov 9, 2011
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    hahahaha. Stellar, good to see you on another forum


    Hehe, same to you!

    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Am i the only one who wants Wade and Zoe to get together already??? They are so funny and it is so obvious that they have feelings for each other.

    Yep, I really hope so!

    Its interesting because usually in shows they have one couple/"soulmates" that takes forever to get together and then a "distractor" that one of them gets with right away in the meantime. In this case, the distractor would be Wade and the "soulmate" would be George, yet she is still taking forever to just get with the "distractor". I kind of think its a good thing because it adds more suspense..hehe. Unless Im thinking too much about it and they originally wanted her with George but then decided to go with Wade and just have George as a good friend, like Lavon. But the way they have them interact suggests to me that we are supposed to want them together but of course there is an "obstacle" in the way (i.e. Lemon).



    UNLESS Zoe's distractor is going on dates with other people. (Like the next ep will be). She just seems to be avoiding going further with Wade when it's obvious there is something there. I get that feeling that Wade and Zoe are going to be that "soulmate" couple that we ssee in all tv shows. All the waiting for things to happen like this makes me just keep watching. I just don't really see George and Zoe have that factor. They both seem like they are set up to be like "best friends". That's the way i see it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [11]Nov 9, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    UNLESS Zoe's distractor is going on dates with other people. (Like the next ep will be). She just seems to be avoiding going further with Wade when it's obvious there is something there. I get that feeling that Wade and Zoe are going to be that "soulmate" couple that we ssee in all tv shows. All the waiting for things to happen like this makes me just keep watching. I just don't really see George and Zoe have that factor. They both seem like they are set up to be like "best friends". That's the way i see it.


    Yeah, good points. I guess I just thought that we are supposed to want her with George because he was the "nice guy" who helped her in the beginning who she seemed attracted to, she already had the "good guy friend" (i.e. Lavon) and ofc there is the female obstacle in the way (i.e. Lemon). I do get that we are supposed to want her with Wade though so I agree on that. Maybe they have been sliding from the George/Zoe thing because they dont really have anything else for Lemon to do without George in the meantime LOL. I mean in the beginning it was all about the 2 of them with the engagement parties and what not, but if lets say George and Zoe are talking and we are supposed to feel something there, then what is Lemon going to do in the meantime? Talk to her Dad and/or Sister? Meh. LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [13]Nov 9, 2011
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    UNLESS Zoe's distractor is going on dates with other people. (Like the next ep will be). She just seems to be avoiding going further with Wade when it's obvious there is something there. I get that feeling that Wade and Zoe are going to be that "soulmate" couple that we ssee in all tv shows. All the waiting for things to happen like this makes me just keep watching. I just don't really see George and Zoe have that factor. They both seem like they are set up to be like "best friends". That's the way i see it.


    Yeah, good points. I guess I just thought that we are supposed to want her with George because he was the "nice guy" who helped her in the beginning who she seemed attracted to, she already had the "good guy friend" (i.e. Lavon) and ofc there is the female obstacle in the way (i.e. Lemon). I do get that we are supposed to want her with Wade though so I agree on that. Maybe they have been sliding from the George/Zoe thing because they dont really have anything else for Lemon to do without George in the meantime LOL. I mean in the beginning it was all about the 2 of them with the engagement parties and what not, but if lets say George and Zoe are talking and we are supposed to feel something there, then what is Lemon going to do in the meantime? Talk to her Dad and/or Sister? Meh. LOL


    Yeah. Very very true. We were almost forced to believe that George was the guy Zoe was going to end up getting involved with simply because of the fact that he was the first guy that we saw in the first episode. I admit that that is what i thought too. But then when we found out that he was enganged that totally changed. I do agree that they don't have anything else to do with Lemon. All she seems to do is be with george or getting jealous of zoe or getting jealous of lavon with another girl. Butit almost seems like they are testing the waters for the George/Zoe relationship and the Wade/Zoe relationship for a reason. I am not sure. I am still rooting for Wade and Zoe though. They make their relationship interesting when they are together. Even now when they don't really have any label just yet.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [14]Nov 10, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Butit almost seems like they are testing the waters for the George/Zoe relationship and the Wade/Zoe relationship for a reason. I am not sure.

    Yeah, thats what Im thinking too. Since it is in the first season, Im thinking that maybe they didnt know which one to go with at first so they decided to string along both or something. Sort of like in OTH they didnt automatically assume Nathan/Haley would be endgame, but because of fans' reactions towards them, they decided to go along with it in a deeper way. Then when you look back you may think they wanted them all along, even when he was with Peyton.
    Justlikeheaven wrote:
    I am still rooting for Wade and Zoe though. They make their relationship interesting when they are together. Even now when they don't really have any label just yet.

    Oh yeah, definietely. I like all the characters, including George, but Im not crazy about him with Zoe. Lemon/George I dont mind though. They need to find someone for Lavon now. Maybe the bartender girl lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [15]Nov 10, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Err wait. I think shes a waitress, since Wade is the bartender, I think
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of RobinDanil

    RobinDanil

    [16]Nov 11, 2011
    • member since: 01/10/11
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 28

    Even though i'm a guy i enjoy watching this show. Not only for Rachel (although that helps a lotInnocent). It's funny, at least most of the time and the mayor is great. Gotta hate Lemon though!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Justlikeheaven_

    Justlikeheaven_

    [19]Nov 11, 2011
    • member since: 07/11/06
    • level: 33
    • rank: Borg Queen
    • posts: 12,624
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    Butit almost seems like they are testing the waters for the George/Zoe relationship and the Wade/Zoe relationship for a reason. I am not sure.

    Yeah, thats what Im thinking too. Since it is in the first season, Im thinking that maybe they didnt know which one to go with at first so they decided to string along both or something. Sort of like in OTH they didnt automatically assume Nathan/Haley would be endgame, but because of fans' reactions towards them, they decided to go along with it in a deeper way. Then when you look back you may think they wanted them all along, even when he was with Peyton.
    Justlikeheaven wrote:
    I am still rooting for Wade and Zoe though. They make their relationship interesting when they are together. Even now when they don't really have any label just yet.

    Oh yeah, definietely. I like all the characters, including George, but Im not crazy about him with Zoe. Lemon/George I dont mind though. They need to find someone for Lavon now. Maybe the bartender girl lol



    HAHA. Yeah, that is true. lol love your OTH reference. I always seem to make them too. But yeah, if they test the waters, they see where all the fans heads are at and see what relationship has the most popularity. And for lavon,, he totally needs someone. The bartender girl is a possibility I was going to say the secretary at the doctors office, but then as i was writing it, i realized duh, we found out she was married in the last episode. haha! As for george/lemon, they need something interesting to happen to them. They are way too bland. There is only so much wedding planning, house hunting, and future planning you can take with them. lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stellarchick86

    stellarchick86

    [20]Nov 11, 2011
    • member since: 10/04/07
    • level: 32
    • rank: Whammy!
    • posts: 10,124
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    HAHA. Yeah, that is true. lol love your OTH reference. I always seem to make them too.

    Hehe, thanks. It was the only one that I could come up with, especially one that we both watch, as I dont watch The Vampire Diaries.
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    The bartender girl is a possibility I was going to say the secretary at the doctors office, but then as i was writing it, i realized duh, we found out she was married in the last episode. haha!

    Hehe yeah. I thought about her too but then I thought about the waitress chick or whatever she is. Shes a little cooky and I think Lavon would be more interesting (not that he isnt interesting already) with a cooky chick.
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    As for george/lemon, they need something interesting to happen to them. They are way too bland. There is only so much wedding planning, house hunting, and future planning you can take with them. lol

    Hahaha. Completely agree!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.