Hart of Dixie Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Is the Show Getting any better??

stellarchick86

[41]Mar 22, 2012
    • level: 32
    Very true....but I guess you could argue that the Lemon/Lavon/George/Wade/Zoe 'love square +1' (haha) are keeping it going?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LeytonTLA

[42]May 9, 2012
    • level: 16
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Very true....but I guess you could argue that the Lemon/Lavon/George/Wade/Zoe 'love square +1' (haha) are keeping it going?

I think its getting better and better each episode! The characters, the stories like someone said its such a nice programme to watch after a hard day where you can just chill out and get wrapped up in it

stellarchick86

[43]May 9, 2012
    ^Couldnt agree more!
    Edited on 05/09/2012 10:27pm

Justlikeheaven_

[44]May 10, 2012
    • level: 33
    LeytonTLA wrote:
    stellarchick86 wrote:

I think its getting better and better each episode! The characters, the stories like someone said its such a nice programme to watch after a hard day where you can just chill out and get wrapped up in it

Totally agree. I mean, with the first season of any tv show you can't expect it to jump into big storylines right away because you have to get to know the characters first. Now that it is the end of it'sw first season, i see that the stories are growing. That's what i hate about shows that get cancelled after it's first season because you dont know whether or not it's really has the potential of being a great show. Ihope we atleast get a second season of Hart of Dixie.

stellarchick86

[45]May 17, 2012
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    I mean, with the first season of any tv show you can't expect it to jump into big storylines right away because you have to get to know the characters first. That's what i hate about shows that get cancelled after it's first season because you dont know whether or not it's really has the potential of being a great show.

Ditto!!

mrsquinto

[46]Jun 11, 2012
    • level: 9

I think it got a lot, lot, lot better. I'm glad they stopped with the ''Zoe is not welcomed here" plotlines and focused on developing the characters and their stories.

angeland8

[47]Oct 18, 2012
    • level: 10
    It's not getting better. I only watch Lemon scenes now. Other characters are annoying as hell.