Hart of Dixie Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Offically Picked Up : Discussion Thread

Just_Jos

[21]Oct 12, 2011
    • level: 11

I'm really enjoying this show so far. A lot of GREAT characters, like "Everwood", a show I LOVED.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

thatmonkey

[22]Oct 15, 2011
    • level: 10
    txgirl75 wrote:
    thatmonkey wrote:

Don't screw this up WB!

Don't you mean CW? I thought the second episode was much better. I guess plots are always a little slow. I agree they should have hold off on letting us know Hartley was her real dad that took the suspese away.

CW/WB, it's all the same in my book.

stellarchick86

[24]Oct 25, 2011
    • level: 32
    ZoneDragoon wrote:
    As far as her dad goes I dont think it was all that bad to reveal he was her real father. The idea popped my head even at the start where he offered her a job and than when she got there and found out he left his practice for her. Holding it out for an entire season would just be unreal, If someone left me something and I didnt even know the person I would ask questions about it. When it comes to storylines I prefer fast pacing once rather than the once where they just hint att stuff for 2-3 seasons. I rather see a show thats intresting and presents new twists all the time without dwelling to long in one story line. If that means a show just gets 2-4 seasons instead of 8 so be it I rather watch 2-3 really good seasons of a show than 7-8 semi decent once.

Completely agree with all of this.

Anyway, I watched the Pilot and thought it was okay I guess. My tivo didnt record the 2nd one accidentally and then I kept forgetting to go back and re-watch it. I am now re-watching it online and going to catch up on the other episodes. Anyway, this show is getting MUCH better. I am holding out hope.

Justlikeheaven_

[25]Nov 13, 2011
    • level: 33
    ZoneDragoon wrote:
    If that means a show just gets 2-4 seasons instead of 8 so be it I rather watch 2-3 really good seasons of a show than 7-8 semi decent once.

I agree! IMO, I am hoping the series get 3-4. I would be really upset if we would only get 1 season because the show has so much going for it. It can turn out to be greater than it is now.

stellarchick86

[26]Nov 13, 2011
    • level: 32
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:
    ZoneDragoon wrote:
    If that means a show just gets 2-4 seasons instead of 8 so be it I rather watch 2-3 really good seasons of a show than 7-8 semi decent once.

I agree! IMO, I am hoping the series get 3-4. I would be really upset if we would only get 1 season because the show has so much going for it. It can turn out to be greater than it is now.

Yep, I also prefer 3-4 good ones than 7-8 decent ones, for all shows, so add me to that list haha.

I do wonder how they will drag out the plot for more than 1 season, though. Its good that they are still keeping that fish-out-of-water angle for a while because once that goes away and its just basic "who will get with whom" type SLs, shows seem to start to go downhill..