Hart of Dixie Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

Rachel Bilsons' Funny or Die Video

Funny or Not?

stellarchick86

[1]Feb 12, 2012
    • level: 32
    I came across this and found it hilarious. Its based on HofD so thats why Im posting it here. Theres language issues so it may not be suitable for work but either way its hilarious so watch it.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d31d8fc05d/call-me-doctor-with-rachel-bilson
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Justlikeheaven_

[2]Feb 13, 2012
    • level: 33
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I came across this and found it hilarious. Its based on HofD so thats why Im posting it here. Theres language issues so it may not be suitable for work but either way its hilarious so watch it.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d31d8fc05d/call-me-doctor-with-rachel-bilson

hahaha!! That is just too funny! Love how they mentioned Meisha Barton since Rachel Bilson and her worked together on the OC. Funny stuff.

stellarchick86

[3]Feb 13, 2012
    Hehe yeah! She mentioned Ben and Adam too. I think Im losing it because I thought the girl next to her in the chair at the end was Sophia Bush LOL

Justlikeheaven_

[4]Feb 14, 2012
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    Hehe yeah! She mentioned Ben and Adam too. I think Im losing it because I thought the girl next to her in the chair at the end was Sophia Bush LOL

That's what we get for watching OTH for 9 seasons lol!!

stellarchick86

[5]Feb 15, 2012
    ^Hahaha. I was like "wait, when did they become friends? Its not like they were co-stars on The OC??' LOL

Justlikeheaven_

[6]Feb 16, 2012

stellarchick86 wrote:
    ^Hahaha. I was like "wait, when did they become friends? Its not like they were co-stars on The OC??' LOL
    LOLLLL!! yeah. I know this is like wayyyy off topic, and wrong thread to be talking about this, but we were saying about thinking the girl next to Rachel was Sophia. I think we have become kinda nuts for watching OTH for this many years. I sworn there was a guy the other daythat looked so much like James Lafferty. haha! BUT anyyyyway!!!

The video is funny. Love Wade's face (forget the actors name)everytime Rachel is singing, he is sitting there basically saying "What the heck is she doing, this girl is nuts" But i guess that is what Wade thinks all the time in the episodes too.

Edited on 02/16/2012 10:24am
    Edited 2 total times.

stellarchick86

[7]Feb 16, 2012
    Heheh completely agree!

LeytonTLA

[8]Feb 19, 2012
    • level: 16

OH MY GOD, what was that? Was that for the show? Was something bad wrote about her? Why did she make that!! It was hilarous, she looked great in that hat! She looks so different im watching the oc right now and she looks like such a little girl in comparison ... haha that was george on the car at the end he looked so funny!!