Hart of Dixie Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

"The Crush & The Crossbow" Discussion thread

Justlikeheaven_

[1]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 33

The Crush & The Crossbow:

After Nascar driver Brian Vickers is unable to host the Bluebell Junior League's annual turtle race, Lemon decides that Levon is the perfect candidate to co-host the event with her. Dr. Judson Lyons, a handsome local veterinarian, asks Zoe out on a date, and Wade has a surprise visitor who causes all kinds of trouble for him.

Discuss the episode.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Justlikeheaven_

[2]Nov 15, 2011
    I thought this episode was great!! I never exprected that to happen. We have a love triangle on our hands, or should i say love square. Zoe loves George, Lemon is undecided(lol), Lavon loves Lemon, George seems to have feelings for Zoe, and Wade loves Zoe! This is crazyyyy!!!!!

Misery24

[3]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 8
    No!
    I don't want Zoe to end up with George. I think she has much more chemistry with Wade and I felt so sorry for him when she decided to go on a date with that Judson guy. In overall, I really loved the episode. There was more interaction with other characters as well who all seem very lovable. I liked Zoe's conversation with a nurse and as well the conversation she had with the waitress.

DresserBoys

[4]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 18

the way I feel about it is they have George to much of a good guy. Yeah, he is good for Zoey, but he's also good for Lemon. Can't really see him cheating here. Lemon and Levon need to happen before Zoey and George can move forward.

but Zoey/Wade I have to side with for now.

stellarchick86

[5]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 32
    Yep, looks like we are supposed to be rooting for George/Zoey (from a convo on a different thread). I dont mind George/Zoey but her and Wade seem to be more interesting. I dont mind Lavon/Lemon either. Anyway, the ep was good, but it just seems a bit weird, to me anyway, that they make it sound like she has such a hard time with being vulnerable and being this tough chick when I actually thought shes been vulnerable and getting into crazy situations since she got there. I see her the opposite of Summer Roberts in that way; Summer acted tough but deep down she was vulnerable, where as Zoey is vulnerable and always acts that way (sort of like Susan from Desperate Housewives versus Gabby).

Justlikeheaven_

[6]Nov 16, 2011
    Misery24 wrote:
    No!
    I don't want Zoe to end up with George. I think she has much more chemistry with Wade and I felt so sorry for him when she decided to go on a date with that Judson guy. In overall, I really loved the episode. There was more interaction with other characters as well who all seem very lovable. I liked Zoe's conversation with a nurse and as well the conversation she had with the waitress.

Yeah agree! Wade and Zoe are way better for each other. Now after this episode, i can see that they are going to set everything up for a lot of jealousy going on in bluebell. I was crrushed when we saw wade's face at the end when Zoe offered a second change date with Judson. Poor wade loves Zoe. lol hopefully eventually it will turn out right.

Misery24

[7]Nov 17, 2011
    • level: 8
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Yeah agree! Wade and Zoe are way better for each other. Now after this episode, i can see that they are going to set everything up for a lot of jealousy going on in bluebell. I was crrushed when we saw wade's face at the end when Zoe offered a second change date with Judson. Poor wade loves Zoe. lol hopefully eventually it will turn out right.

Somehow, IMO, I think that he only now realized that he has true feelings for her. And I think when his (ex) wife pointed that out for him was the crucial moment.

Hopefully this will push him in the right direction.

Justlikeheaven_

[8]Nov 17, 2011
    Misery24 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Somehow, IMO, I think that he only now realized that he has true feelings for her. And I think when his (ex) wife pointed that out for him was the crucial moment.

Hopefully this will push him in the right direction.

Yeah agree. I don't think that he realized it, he just thought that she was the girl that drove him nuts, but since his ex noticed what was going on there, he realized that it is more than just Zoe getting on his nerves.