Hart of Dixie Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on The CWIn Season

"The Pirate & The Practice" Discussion Thread

Justlikeheaven_

[1]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 33

The Pirate & The Practice

As Bluebell's resients prepare for the annual Planksgiving celebration, Zoe anxiously waits for her return home to New York City for Thanksgiving. Before she can leave town, however, Zoe has to reach her thirty percent quota of patients by midnight or she will lose her share of the practice to Brick. Meanwhile, Lavon encourages Wade to be honest about his feelings for Zoe, and George's father offers him a job at his law firm in Montgomery, which Lemon is not pleased to hear.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Misery24

[2]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 8

I actually liked the entire episode. This part with George's parents was a tad boring, but I loved their medical case, a scene where Zoe is trying to convince the people in Rammer Jammer to come to her office, and Lavon and Wade were also great.

The "scene" that was supposed to be romantic in Lavons opinion (the airport one) was hysterical. I'm surprised that Wade actually thought about doing it. If anything, too bad he was stopped before he had the chance to say anything because he was hysterical when trying to start the conversation.

Also, I was worried that I would hate Lemon with her high pitched voice while agreeing with everything George's mother say, but when her "dark" side showed herself, I was happy.

Loved it where she yelled at them in the last part: "Go to H-E-double hockey sticks!"

Justlikeheaven_

[3]Nov 29, 2011
    Misery24 wrote:

I actually liked the entire episode. This part with George's parents was a tad boring, but I loved their medical case, a scene where Zoe is trying to convince the people in Rammer Jammer to come to her office, and Lavon and Wade were also great.

The "scene" that was supposed to be romantic in Lavons opinion (the airport one) was hysterical. I'm surprised that Wade actually thought about doing it. If anything, too bad he was stopped before he had the chance to say anything because he was hysterical when trying to start the conversation.

Also, I was worried that I would hate Lemon with her high pitched voice while agreeing with everything George's mother say, but when her "dark" side showed herself, I was happy.

Loved it where she yelled at them in the last part: "Go to H-E-double hockey sticks!"

It is going to be harder and harder for Wade to hide anything. I mean, Lavon figured it out by one simple comment Wade made about the electrical box lol.

Misery24

[4]Nov 29, 2011
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

It is going to be harder and harder for Wade to hide anything. I mean, Lavon figured it out by one simple comment Wade made about the electrical box lol.

Oh, that was good! Especially when he pretended to fix his radio and called it "A Wade trap". It's funny to see Wade so confused and sometimes sad when we're used to seeing him with a smirk all the time.

Justlikeheaven_

[5]Nov 29, 2011
    Misery24 wrote:
    Justlikeheaven_ wrote:

Oh, that was good! Especially when he pretended to fix his radio and called it "A Wade trap". It's funny to see Wade so confused and sometimes sad when we're used to seeing him with a smirk all the time.

lol yeah. I couldn't help but laugh at those scenes with Wade and Lavon last night. No matter how much he did to hide his feelings, they came out screaming. lol Lavon knew right off the bat that he loves Zoe.

dif_frent

[6]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 9
    Another episode in which Jaime King acting Lemon Breeland is just amazing. She just stands out. Her character is supposed to be a silly and jealous blond, yet she has to be thoughful and delicate at times, and show true anger as in the "Pirates..." episode. Add the love thing with Levon. I can't wait to see when she lets her love to Levon break out. I hope I am not wrong about it. Her staying with George would be disappointing.

Justlikeheaven_

[7]Nov 29, 2011
    dif_frent wrote:
    Another episode in which Jaime King acting Lemon Breeland is just amazing. She just stands out. Her character is supposed to be a silly and jealous blond, yet she has to be thoughful and delicate at times, and show true anger as in the "Pirates..." episode. Add the love thing with Levon. I can't wait to see when she lets her love to Levon break out. I hope I am not wrong about it. Her staying with George would be disappointing.

I am not a big fan of her. She bothers me. The only episode when she didn't frustrate me was the episode before yesterday's when Wade, George, and lemon were scheming to get back at that guy they went to school with. It really showed a different side of Lemon. Yesterdays episode was right back to her annoying self. She needs to be more relaxed.

stellarchick86

[8]Nov 29, 2011
    • level: 32
    I dont hate Lemon but I dont love her either. Shes just a part of the cast to me. The only characters that I really like are Shelley, Zoe and Lavon. Wade, George and Lemon are just okay to me, depends on my mood. Dont really have an opinion on the receptionist (Addy? Abby? I am really bad with names LOL) and I dont care for Brig at all.

DresserBoys

[9]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 18

Lemon wasn't that bad in this episode. Liked her going a bit nasty when she found out George's parents were just trying to play them.

Misery24

[10]Nov 30, 2011
    I liked Lemon also in this ep. Since they decided to show us more of her sneaky side, I think that her character became more lovable.

Justlikeheaven_

[11]Nov 30, 2011
    stellarchick86 wrote:
    I dont hate Lemon but I dont love her either. Shes just a part of the cast to me. The only characters that I really like are Shelley, Zoe and Lavon. Wade, George and Lemon are just okay to me, depends on my mood. Dont really have an opinion on the receptionist (Addy? Abby? I am really bad with names LOL) and I dont care for Brig at all.

The main ones that i really care about basically are Lavon, Zoe, and Wade. I like Wade to be honest, but that might be because I am a big fan of the Zoe/Wade relationship. Shelley in my opnion should have a bigger role on the show. Maybe she will become bigger as the show goes on.

dif_frent

[12]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 9
    I think that Lemon as Zoe's main antagonist is supposed to be nasty and unlikable. Lemon is often pretentious and her character is overdrawn, but... she is so funny being pretentious that I just love it. I'm sure this funny side will prevail.
    Hope I don't sound as repeating mysefl. I just wanted to make a point that even if some of you don't find Lemon likable, the part is played by Jaime King in a lovely way.

stellarchick86

[13]Nov 30, 2011
    • level: 32
    ^Completely agree with the last few posts.