Hart of Dixie

Friends in Low Places

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 14, 2013 on The CW

• Great episode!!

This episode had so many funny moments I couldn't stop laughing!! Wade and Zoe together is just electric they don't even have speak but their looks say so much. The last scene with the end of the episode shows how well they understand each other, it was really cute to see. I'm also liking Lemon more and more each episode she had some good moments.
  • Loving this season already!

This episode is better than last week. Really enjoying the palpable tension between Zoey and Wade.

• A Funny Episode

I think everything about this episode was quite good, the humor was relentless and the writers did an excellent job. I never used to really like Lemon as a character but this season she is getting better and I can't believe am actually hoping she gets to be happy. I am a massive wade fan i think he is a crazy character and will probably end up with Zoe but i wont mind exploring a bit more about his relationship with lemon, i think they have a very good chemistry. Maybe a really good friendship if the writers know what they are doing, which by all accounts seems to be the case. Can't wait for next week.