Hart of Dixie

Friday 9:00 PM on The CW Premiered Sep 26, 2011 In Season

TV123456

Hart of Dixie Fan Reviews (86)

• LOVE this show

I just LOVE this show, takes me a lil happy place <3
  • Season III disappointment

Glad to read other fans were disappointed with how season III was going. Season I and Season II were so much better, charming and funny. I couldn't stop watching the episodes, they were so fun to watch. Now, it's hard to get through an episode, the storyline is so out of control.

Hope the show decides to continue using the creator Leila Gernstein as its writer. Season III started with a different writer and you can tell.

There was talk to move the shooting to LA! Hope they keep it in Wilmington. It would be much more authentic.

Hope the writers listen to their fans! It's hard to find a decent and entertaining show to watch.
  • Anxious Near Dixieland

I LOVE this show! When does the 4th season premiere?

• Seriously love this show.

I love this show because it doesn't make us southerners look like hicks and hillbillies. The characters are laugh out loud funny. I didn't start watching it till in-between season 2 and 3 and I downloaded it and watched it straight through, then I brought it to my husband, he laughed so hard he almost stopped breathing a couple of times, hehe. Then we took a vacation to see the family a few weeks ago and we all sat and laughed again. My fav episode will always be 'heat wave' from season 1 though. Anyway, I love that they make jokes about the south without being ridiculously over the top and insulting. It helps that the Hubby and I fight over who is hotter, I say Wade, he says Zoe! Lol. It will be depressing if they only give us 10 episodes this season and end the show, but I am kind of used to the CW canceling shows not long after I take an interest in them.
  • Would be great if any couple lasted more then a couple of months.

2.5
    It is very frustrating the way everyone goes through relationships. It's okay to make a few actually work. It's way to predictable to know in advance that each relationship is going to run about a half a season before the couple breaks up, not to mention its unrealistic, that every relationship end in a break up. And then of course a couple of months later they are friends again as if they never had feelings for each other. Everyone has dated everyone now. It's time for some to stick together.
  • Hart of Dixie Fashion

Checkout the Fashion of Hart of Dixie Brasil here

#Stuck #Hartofdixie

3-episode-21
  • Hart of Dixie the adult Wonderland

This show is great as pure escapism. I find Bluebell so abstract and unrealistic it meets all my imagined expectations of every American small town that you hear about in a Taylor Swift song. I want to go there and be friends with Dr Zoe Hart. The smart, controversial and quirky girl next door. (literally to Wade and Lavon) It fuels my desire to unveil whether or not people can have their happier ever after. I agree with many of the comments on this page that season three hasn't met the same standard as season one and two however I disagree that it is due to Joel or not enough action happening. It wouldn't have been good to see Zade back together as it would have been depressing and too repetivive to recap on a relationship that didn't work. Hart of Dixie brings a smile to every viewer due to its optimism, positivity and wholesomeness. Town bake sales, southern belles and inter town athletics competitions are all alien and fascinating to me. I want to know more after every episode(even in season 3) The storyline is overflowing with events and cunning plots, thank you Lemon. I agree with many of you I did not like Joel at the beginning but he grew on me more and more when I saw that he was really good for Zoe, you could tell this person was the only person so far who could deal with her crazy plots and plans and loved her anyway. It was the first stable relationship we have ever seen Zoe in and she shone as a result. I found it very realistic and affirming to know that even when you think your options are limited, there are always more fish in the sea. Dredging up the past is not something we, as human beings, enjoy. To sum up, I love Hart of Dixie. Please keep the adult Wonderland of Bluebell as perfectly perfect as it is already.
  • Love it!

just love this show! It brings me joy,it makes me smile and my heart warms whenever I watch it. It feels good to have a show like this to look forward to when there are so many other shows that are so dramatic/hectic/dark a time there I had lost hope for it,in the beginning of this season the show seemed to lose its touch. But these last 3 episode where just wonderful and I just l-o-v-e how the friendship between AB, Lemon and Zoe is evolving. It reminds me of my girlfriends. I love the actors, the vibe, the music, the setting, the clothes and the themes. Thank you for putting a smile on my face on a otherwise boring saturday morning!
  • bad luck

4.5
    I hate the way joel has left I would love to seen him and zoe together. wade had his change and he blew it joel and zoe didn't have a connection but they have loved each other I don't like the woman that wade is seeing it will be better if she left
  • bluebell is back!

The passed few episodes have been amazing! We're finally getting back to the old Bluebell! Joel has left & the show is back on track. Everyone start watching again! It's getting good!
  • Bluebell Bollocks!

My friend and I started watching season 1 and got instantly hooked. Season two had us hanging by the seat of our pants and we couldn't wait to see what was going to happen in season three, however......... the introduction of Joel was very disappointing, Zoe may as well be dating her brother, as that is the amount of chemistry between them, unless of course your Angelina Jolie. Bring back Zade!!!

Wade has lost all his charisma and charm and George Tucker is now a lifeless "Booner" with no real storyline to his character anymore.

Lavon has obviously been using estrogen patches and now just annoys us with his constant need for attention about his failed relationship with AB and every other relationship he has had. Bring back "Labeth"

AB is the one for Lavon however it would be nice for Lavon to have to woo her back in that old fashioned Southern manner.

We like what you have done with Lemon, she has a little zest and character now and she is not as pent up anymore.

Now Tansy, while she has a sweet side, her intelligence is that of a wombat, "eats roots and leaves"

If the writers continue down this current path with the characters, season 4 will be dismal and I guess we would say goodbye to Hart of Dixie and G'day to "Bluebell Booners"

• My Harts not in Dixie

What a disappointment this season has been. Why is Joel on this show and when will he be off the show. He's out of place, but that doesn't help make him likeable. The 1 thing he has going for him is that he moved to Blue Belle but really how long can that carry him? This show is bringing on new people and getting rid of them almost as fast as The Walking Dead is. Wade and Zoe were great, but his new gal pal, lacks a back story and they show so little of her that's it hard to get bonded. Lemon was missing for several episodes and the story line suffered from it. In fact, what is the story line now?! Hope they do better next season or it will be the end of them for me.
  • omg terrible

This show is so predictable and ***ed i wanna throw up. My ***ed ex made me watch this crap, i was so stunned i had to dump him ...
  • Wade and Zoe

I think that the series was much more fun, when Zoe still had to prove her relationship with Wade was funny to watch...

Now there are so many storylines and it is kinda boring..

I have to say the episode of yesterday was kinda cool...

Mayor freaking out that he will loose the rest is kinda getting boring..

Something shocking needs to be done in the series....

Miss got things
  • No stars here and no more last chances:-(. Spoiler Alert

Ira, you wrote exactly what I wanted to say. There is nothing to watch any more, no chemistry, no story behind all the craziness of flash mobs, cabaret, gazebos, poof dresses, hats ,flowers, pies and just more ado about nothing. I too felt it had to be deliberate, right? It felt like they did it to annoy the audience or fans and get rid of us. They had to change the writers overnight as the show totally flipped to a different HOD. I too wonder why it is still airing but do wish it well for the remaining fans. Also love Rachel Bilson but what is she doing staying with the show as she can do so much better. I am not trying to be mean here but it reminds me of a Christmas pantomime performed by the local high school kids wit really great props. Saw next weeks episode as CW uploaded the episode in error on its website and I basically fast forwarding. Another waste of a show with Wade and Zoe teaming up to help each other's relationships get even better. Watching them together you would never know they once had awesome chemistry. Shelby meets her baby daddy and moves to Mobile with him. He is some town council official and they had a one night stand. Lynly goes home and George and Tansy may get back together. O forgot, Joel tells Zoe they will buy a house and she is more than happy. Sorry, seem like he is staying around. Too bad as started out with great stories and chemistry but either new writers that never watched the show or wacky Leila wrote the scripts. Saw some pictures and spoilers from up coming episodes and I am officially done, over and out with the show. I will watch the final show of the season to see if they will actually have Zade or Zorge but the way things are going it may be ZoMeatball...

• What happened?? Where did all the decent writers go??

I agree with most of the reviews here. It feels like they are deliberating trying to make the audience stop watching the show! I mean IT HAS TO BE DELIBERATE, Right? Why else would you keep Joel around?? They must be the only bunch of people who hate their job so much that they are sabotaging themselves! It cant be possibly be that they don't know? The show is just boring now and seems way too silly! Exactly who do the writers/producers/directors think is liking this angle? The relationships are so amazingly boring that even watching paint dry on the wall is more exciting! Wade was one of the few fun characters around and they've almost cut him out. Joel is literally the most boring person around on TV! If they wanted to show a happy, fun-filled, full-filling relationship for the Zoe, then is this the end? Then please end! I LOVE Rachel Bilson and Wilson Bethel and I would hate for this show to end, but seriously! If this is what they are going to be doing, the rest of season, I doubt many people are returning to watch it! Joel needs to be on his way out! Infact he's been around some 7 episodes too many already! As for George, I never liked his character since the beginning and I whole-heartedly agree with someone else here - he's sort of become stupider! He's like the goofy-sidekick instead of the romantic lead! It seems impossible to even imagine that Zoe was supposed to be into him at a point! This whole season there has been no emotional connect. You could watch it or not watch it. There's no reason to wait for maybe if you are hoping that in the next episode Joel would be out! None of the characters have had anything of substance, to do! There is simply no reason for the show's everything is perfect! Infact if you just started watching this season, you'd wonder how is this even airing?? Why did it get twice renewed? Alas, it used to be a brilliant show, sweet and lot like Gilmore Girls but now its nothing! No other show springs to mind which was as devoid of stories as this! The actors deserve for heaven's sake, we the audience and loyal fans DESERVE BETTER!
  • Here's Something to Talk About, Where is Our Show?

I am so disappointed with this season. I had hoped they'd work on it during the Christmas break but it just got worse. I hate Joel and Wade looks weird this season. Was glad about a break from Lemon but that was not enough to make this show work. What happened to Jonah? There were sparks with Jonah but Joel is annoying to me. The romance and chemistry between Wade and Zoe balanced out the cheesy antics of Bluebell. Now there is nothing endearing just irritating. Either bring back Wade and Zoe or Zoe and Jonah but please get rid of Joel.
  • Season going on?

5.5
    I agree with many of the reviews below. What has happened with Season 3?! There is still plenty of good with the show, but some of the characters are just too corny & do little for the story line. I, too, am not thrilled with Joel. It is nice to have Zoe involved in a "healthy" relationship, but part of the charm of the show was her struggle with feelings for George and for Wade. What's with Zoe having a medical education & not using in. Now she seems to just follow Joel around. And George's involvement with Lavon's niece Lynly is just way she is adorable, she is dumbing-down George. His character seems to have become less intelligent attorney (does he ever work?) and more of a goofy loud side kick. Season 3 is just so different from Seasons 1&2. It's as if a totally different writing crew stepped. I continue to watch in hopes that something will come together again & the show will regain it's original vibe and charm.
  • No No No

The direction this show is going in ever since the "cheating" episode is down. It has become boring and slapstick. The energy between Wade and Zoe is gone. Their sexual tension and their efforts to build their relationship made this show clever and interesting and sweet. I loved Monday nights. However now it is disappointing and I wonder why the writers continue down this road after they spent so many episodes creating something special only to torpedo it.

• Hopeful

Like some of you, I started this series on Netflix and I couldn't stop watching. It was a refreshing change to some of the more intense series I was watching. I enjoyed visiting this quaint little town full of colorful characters. I was especially drawn to how the very diverse characters stood by each other and connected with one another.

The silly small town activities, although unbelievable, just added to the amusement. I loved that all the wisdom came from the character that was apparently the most uneducated (the wise and beautiful Wade). I admired the way the whole town gradually and subtly began to change Zoe from a "snobbish, superior" New Yorker to a more humble, compassionate small town doctor.

Then came season three and everything seemed so disconnected. Zoe's back to calling her townspeople derelicts; really? Is she going to get called on this? I know she's hurt and perhaps this is where the writers are going with it but I hope they don't lose viewers before they get there.

There are still some cute one liners and metaphors (loved the jam metaphor) but it's just not meeting up to the standards set in the first two episodes. I'm planning to optimistically continue watching unless boredom takes over. Perhaps I'll revisit the first two seasons.

• Season 3 (Waste of Time!)

Seasons 1 & 2 were awesome, hands down! Season 3, however, is not even on the same page as the first two seasons, it's an entirely different show. Bad lighting, new characters, bad atmosphere all around, and nobody likes Joel! It's no longer funny. I enjoyed the constant feuding between Zoe and Wade, and the fact that they were neighbors. If the show continues down this route, I'll definitely stop watching. It's sad, for I could hardly wait for previous season episodes to air, and now I could care less. I now watch other shows before watching this one, and Hart of Dixie used to be 1st.
  • What Happened???!!!

We started watching this show on Netflix during the summer - seasons 1 & 2. Was definitely looking forward to to season 3. We are thoroughly disappointed. I am no longer laughing at was once witty, southern humor. The writing of this show has completely changed. We too, are considering taking it off our watch list. Please do something to change it or this show will not even make it through this season. Seriously - I am only rating this so that I can post this review. I do not give it any score.
  • Bring back Zwade!

Bring back Zoe and Wade!!!! That's what made the show good. Nobody likes Joel. Just dump his ass already.
  • Horrible Series...

I wanted to write at least a half-decent review of the series so far, but, apparently, when it comes to mentioning a certain character in the series, This site has set up an auto-block, so no matter how I edit my review, I can't say what I want Surprise, there is no freedom of speech on the internet.

Irrespective of which, this series is following the methods of Bones and Castle - The writers know exactly which couple should end up together - As was established in the pilot, but it's not going to happen for at least another season or so the series can achieve 'syndication' and so that they can destroy TV with their idle crap, but, mark my words: Zoe and George will not be together for another 24-48 episodes.
  • Hated it

Really getting hard to keep watching this show. Loved season 1 and 2 because of how Zoe and Wade's relationship developed. I've kept watching for a glimmer of hope that they would get back together. Even when Wade told her she still loved himi , she didn't even respond and kept looking so content with Joel. It is becoming so unbelievable that she will get back with Wade so not worth watching anymore. I have lost respect for her character. The writers really blew a good thing
  • the best

my faveorite show , love all the chearecters except Joel , don't know why :(

Zoey (Rachel) face expressions is so cute >_<
  • Don't understand!

I don't understand why they had to break up Zoe and Wade. They really complimented each other. Why can't they let a couple just be happy on this show? I am tempted to not watch any more.
  • keep it clean please!

Loved it until they started doing each other uncontrollably! I am very disappointed I thought I finally found a series I can watch without being offended. Would you eat a wonderful piece of chocolate cake if you knew it had just a tiny bit of poop in it? Sorry but I can not support this program by watching any more.

HOLLYWOOD WAKE UP!!!!

Haven't you done enough damage by contributing to tearing down our morals and now society? Just look around you and you can see the moral fabric of our country is falling apart.

People wake up do you realize you are the Frogs that are slowly being boiled to death! Good people need to take a stand against immorality even if there very few of us.
  • im glad its back :)

its light, uncomplicated great show :) i cant wait for this season's events <3
  • Which one will she choose?

I love this show and I honestly cant wait to c who chooses....