Hart of Dixie

The CW (ended 2015)

TV123456

Hart of Dixie Fan Reviews (111)

• Sad Heart

It is rare that I watch tv at all. I came across the series on Netflix and was hooked. I watched every single episode and would stay up way past my normal bedtime because this was like a good book that I just couldn't put down. I was so excited to learn that the series was on prime time and so I started watching and I feel like I've lost a really good friend.

I absolutely love all of the characters, the laughs, the tears! I really hate to see this one cancelled. There are many out there that is OK to go, but not this one PLEASE!

I must say the last show was uplifting, precious and so very sweet! Please don't go! Where is Blue Bell? I am packing up to move there! That's where I want to live!!!!!!! LOL

Cheers to the entire cast for a great job in providing excellent entertainment. You pulled me in and you had me hooked from the very beginning. I lost a lot of sleep and enjoyed every single episode. Zoe, Anna Belle and Lemon you girls are just beautiful and adorable! Wade, George and Lavon, you are so handsome and wonderful! I am truly sad to see this end.
  • Please don't cancel!!!

I got hooked on this show after the first episode of season one! Please don't take it away from me now!!!
  • LOVE this show...

Please don't cancel this show. We need a couple more seasons.. Please...
  • KEEP HART OF DIXIE GOING!!!

This show is amazing! You cannot cancel it or take it off air! This show, the love, humor, story plots of crazy but sometimes real life have helped me through a 7 year relationship breakup. It got me to laugh, reminded me of my own relationships and confirmed life especially love is complicated. But life goes on and true love is out there even though it's not easy and may take a long time to find. The series is full of twists and I know the writers/producers have so much more creativity to keep this going! Don't quit on the fans!

Only thing to make it better is lose Lemons grandmother, Mrs Breeland! Her acting/ character is awful and painful to watch. Maybe kill her off and make it into episode about losing a parent, having Zoey rebuild a relationship with her mom or wade opening up about his mother's loss?
  • Love hart of dixie

I LOVE Hart of Dixie so much and its just so good I can watch a show over and over again and it won't get boring and normally 4 seasons of TV shows gets boring but not hart of Dixie its so good and I want there to be more season cause I just love it so much and I couldn't think of a life without hart of Dixie.
  • Fairy tale...

I have just watched the last episode of this show with a silly grin on my face: it was just perfect - light, funny, a kind of show one watches to cheer up! I am sad it is over but it was an excellent ending and they couldn't and shouldn't have done it any better or different! And also they shouldn't make another season: it would just be a season too many: all of the characters have had their fairy tale ending and since all fairy tales end with "They lived happily ever after!" lets not ask for more!

It is great we had 4 season... which reminds me of another like show which never went past the first season Bunheads, killed by its own horrible title but funny, light and great just like Hart of Dixie or Gilmore Girls.... Farewell Alabama!!!!
  • MORE HART OF DIXIE!!!

From season 1, I was addicted to this show. I have seen shows come and go, but I just can't imagine being without Hart of Dixie. I completely fell in love with this show. It would be heartbreaking to see this show come to an end only after four seasons. Please, please, please give us more Hart of Dixie. #ONEOFTHEBESTSHOWSONAIR
  • Fingers crossed and heart longing...

I watched the last Season 4 episode. The writers did an outstanding job! I laughed and cried, but my heart still longs for a Season 5. In my opinion, the ratings are wrong. If there are other viewers like me, they just discovered Hart Of Dixie for the first time on Hulu and Netflix. I do believe the show would have been a bigger success if it had been aired on a major network. I personally didn't know about CW and I have been on Dish Network for years. After seeing it on Netflix and watching one episode, I was hooked. The characters are amazing and have the keen ability to make you feel as if you are visiting a cousin, who like Zoe, has just discovered their long lost family. So... I will wait patiently and hold a strong hope within myself that some important person at the top can possibly see that it would be a BIG MISTAKE to let this show end. I have never seen a show this good cancelled! ARE YOU LISTENING, BIG GUY AT THE TOP???
  • please more seasons!!!!

I loooooooove Hart of Dixie. It's my favorite show to watch with my grandparents. Please do not cancel it. I NEED IT IN MY LIFE. I look forward to watching it every Friday. Please don't cancel it. You just introduced us to lemons new little sister and I wanna see where the goes And I want to see if Brick gets remarried. There's so much more to see.
  • Hart of dixie

It's one of me an my best friends all time favorite shows would be devastated if it got cancelled
  • NOOOO CANCELATION

I seen this show since the first episide. I love this show. You cant cancel this Show. I love Hart of Dixie. I lovr it. please no cancelation. Still unanwered questions. Will Wade And Zoe get married How will they first year as parents would be. Will Brick get remarried. AB needs her happy ending come one at least one more season.
  • Please bring it back!!!

This is the best show. I look forward to watching it. It is my favorite show. It shows how family sticks together and I love the doctor part too. The show is very interesting! Please don't stop, I want to see more!!! PLEASE make another season! HART OF DIXIE IS THE BEST!!!
  • Bring it back!!

Great show!! please make a season 5! want to see how Zoe and Wade do as parents, and see all the relationships come together. I look forward to watching this show every week!!! PLEASE BRING IT BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!
  • This NURSE needs a HART!!!!

Season 5 is a must!!! I love the twists and turns and wholesome story line. I finally found a 'healthcare' related show that I'm interested in. Lastly, it reminds me of my family and hometown.

I've even got my husband hooked on it now.

The show must go on or this nurse is going to have suicidal tendencies.
  • Perfect!!! SEASON 5 PLEASE IT'S AN AMAZING SHOW! (A MESSAGE TO CW!!!)

Recently watched on Netflix all 3 seasons and now I'm all caught up just to find out that there's probably not going to be a season 5!! :( Seriously just all of the characters, the setting, and plot and everything in between makes this show light hearted and perfect! The writers, producers, cast, etc. are what really makes this show amazing! I feel as if I can truly connect with them and feel the Bluebell spirit. This show is seriously like no other I've ever watched before and I'm upset that I just started watching it recently from Netflix just to see it possibly gone. Hey CW people! Please make there be a Season 5, this is my favorite show and no words can express how my love for Bluebell! SEASON 5 PLEASE

Also- a message to CW!

Remember in like season 4-5ish of Vampire Diaries when TVD was literally terrible (no offense). The first 2 seasons of TVD were great, but hit hard and was honestly not good as good seasons 4-5. I think that most of us can agree that after season 2-3ish TVD ratings were pretty bad. BUT- did that stop you! NO! NO it didn't! So please I'm asking with everything yes I can guarantee to you that every single show on this planet has hit a bad season. But just because the writers are going through a tough time doesn't mean that you can just call off HOD Season 5. The next season should be about their lives carrying on with Wanda and Tom's new baby, all the small time events of Bluebell, and the crazy yet perfect life of Zoe and Wade.

Basically what I'm saying is that every show will have a rough season- that's almost a guarantee when entering the film world. You can't please everyone. Yes there are people that don't like the show, but there are true dedicated fans out there that love HOD. I just really want a 5th season, because it truly is my favorite TV show (as well as thousands)!
  • Sweet and Quirky!

I have never written a review before, and I like a lot of different shows, but .... I LOVE THIS SHOW! I love ALL of this show, including Season 3. I agree that the first two seasons were sexy and full of tension, but those seasons established the characters and made us fall in love with them and the town of Bluebell, AL. When Joel was first introduced, I was very skeptical. But, he is a wonderful addition. He is kind and pleasant and supportive of everyone. I grew quickly to love him. This show is endearing! Maybe it doesn't have the drama of other shows, but that is precisely the thing that sets it apart and makes it great. This show has done something unique and achieved something much more difficult than introducing drama after drama. It has established a place full of loveable characters. I love each and every one of them. They are all so sweet and quirky in their own ways and their interactions are naturally enjoyable to watch. No drama needed! It is so nice to turn this show on and just enjoy the quirkiness of the characters mingle in and around Bluebell, AL! I really hope this show continues, so we can enjoy the people of Bluebell for a long time!
  • Stale

I agree with the consensus. Season 1 and 2 were entertaining. Season 3, virtually all characters lost their sex appeal. With exception of Lemon who is still quite charming and interesting, the characters have become somewhat goofy and little whiny. Story lines are so dull that they are almost pointless. It lacks any type of real tension. The writing has become lazy. Gee, I have more drama in my real life. Zoey Hart is completely a new person altogether in season 3. Even when a show is intended to be light and somewhat of a guilty pleasure like Psych, the attribute of a quality show is that characters evolve in a believable way while retaining their core. This show lacks quality character development which shows that it may not last. It is hard for audience to keep caring about the characters year after year when the creators don't care enough to develop them.
  • HART OF DIXIE - RACHEL AND WADE

I LOVE THIS SHOW MORE THAN ANY OTHER SHOW OR MOVIE EVER!!
  • Improved now that Joel is gone.

5.5
    OK - I have to say it - Thank heaven Joel is gone as he really drug the show down the toilet. By the way, who's grandson was he anyway?

Now if the writers, actors, producers, and directors can work at least 3 out of every 4 months, maybe the fans wouldn't get so fed-up with the schedule.
  • Love this show

I am so in love with this show. How can we increase ratings,

Please tell me. I want this show forever. It's so refreshing and cute, love romances, humor... It's so effortless, the actors are amazing and it's to satisfy and release everyone.

I cannot understand that fiction shows about werewolfs and stupidities have better ratings. PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL IT!
  • Make up

They need to light up on Lemon make up she was so cute and beautiful with her nude make up at the Lake House but the next morning back in BlueBell her make up made her look at least 5 years older and a little creepy too... And this is not the first time
  • In love with Wade

I have never had a tv crush in all my 27 years but I'm totally obsessed with Hart of Dixie and Wade. Best show ever!
  • love it

i love this show i hope that they continue it and don't take it off air , i had hardly enjoyed a show this much and i will be a total disappointment if was taken of the air i have watch the last season over and over because i can get enough i really enjoyed watching it
  • Fans from Brazil

HOD is the best! The characters are so funny and warming.. also love the fact that most of the them are around their thirties and still trying to figure things out in their lives. Makes me feel so much better. haha

My sisters and I love this show.
  • TV IS JUST MEAN!

How could they premiere HOD Season 4 and then make us WAIT so long for the NEXT episode??!! It's just MEAN.
  • LOVE this show

I just LOVE this show, takes me a lil happy place <3
  • Season III disappointment

Glad to read other fans were disappointed with how season III was going. Season I and Season II were so much better, charming and funny. I couldn't stop watching the episodes, they were so fun to watch. Now, it's hard to get through an episode, the storyline is so out of control.

Hope the show decides to continue using the creator Leila Gernstein as its writer. Season III started with a different writer and you can tell.

There was talk to move the shooting to LA! Hope they keep it in Wilmington. It would be much more authentic.

Hope the writers listen to their fans! It's hard to find a decent and entertaining show to watch.
  • Anxious Near Dixieland

I LOVE this show! When does the 4th season premiere?

• Seriously love this show.

I love this show because it doesn't make us southerners look like hicks and hillbillies. The characters are laugh out loud funny. I didn't start watching it till in-between season 2 and 3 and I downloaded it and watched it straight through, then I brought it to my husband, he laughed so hard he almost stopped breathing a couple of times, hehe. Then we took a vacation to see the family a few weeks ago and we all sat and laughed again. My fav episode will always be 'heat wave' from season 1 though. Anyway, I love that they make jokes about the south without being ridiculously over the top and insulting. It helps that the Hubby and I fight over who is hotter, I say Wade, he says Zoe! Lol. It will be depressing if they only give us 10 episodes this season and end the show, but I am kind of used to the CW canceling shows not long after I take an interest in them.
  • Would be great if any couple lasted more then a couple of months.

2.5
    It is very frustrating the way everyone goes through relationships. It's okay to make a few actually work. It's way to predictable to know in advance that each relationship is going to run about a half a season before the couple breaks up, not to mention its unrealistic, that every relationship end in a break up. And then of course a couple of months later they are friends again as if they never had feelings for each other. Everyone has dated everyone now. It's time for some to stick together.