Hart of Dixie

The Crush & The Crossbow

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 14, 2011 on The CW

• Amazing episode!

I really enjoyed this episode! Bluebell is now a town full of love triangles or squares, or however you want to call it. Here we have Zoe liking George, George maybe having feelings for Zoe, Lavon still in love with Lemon, Wade loves Zoe, and who knows what is going on in Lemon's head. This can turn out to be a great thing going. And not to mention, very interesting!!!!

Seeing that Zoe was afraid to go through with her date with Judson really shows a bit more about who Zoe is. It makes sense to why she was so against going for anything with Wade. I don't care what anyone thinks, dispite Zoe going on that second chance date with Judson, I think she still has some sort of feelings for Wade. She just doesn't want to admit to anything.

Yeah, Zoe may have feelings for George, but they would not be good together! NO. NO. NO. That is just wrong. George needs to stick with Lemon, or find someone else, now that we know that Lavon still has feelings for her. I think Lavon and Lemon should get together again. I think it could go great.

Ok, now lastly for my favorite coupling in Hart of Dixie. Zoe/Wade!! :) They seriously need to be together. They are just perfect together. They have so much chemistry. You can just see it when they are together spending time together. I really want to see how things play out now that we know that Wade DEFINITELY is in love with Zoe. I felt so bad for him when we saw Zoe go on that second chance date with Judson. You could just see in his eyes that he didn't want her to go. He just wanted to burst out with the truth and tell her how he feels.

I am really looking forward to the next episodes!! :)