Harts of the West

CBS (ended 1994)

Harts of the West Fan Reviews (3)

• I get a funny feeling whenever I watch Harts of the West on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe.

I get a funny feeling whenever I watch Harts of the West on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe. This time, it's no exception. When I picked this up during my visit to Blockbuster, I knew I was in for a treat as I have been so many times felt before. I was right! If you haven't gotten this yet, beg, steal, buy or do whatever you need to get it. You won't regret it.
  • HE is worried that prinsiple Hyde will not want her to be the School Captain.

HE is worried that prinsiple Hyde will not want her to be the School Captain. Seb tries to support her and tells her there is nothing Hyde can do about it anyway as long as she gets enough votes, because that only means everyone want her to be the School Captain. They tells him and Seb that she has lost the baby.
  • I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures.

I can't believe I actually enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures. You know you're not supposed to enjoy it that much but you can't help enjoying it. I can't believe I'm typing this but long live Harts of the West. You have one more (secret) supporter here!