Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2007)

I'm shocked to say "Harvey Birdman is not dead !!!"

SAP6

[1]Apr 12, 2008
    • level: 1
    I never noticed till now but, at the end of the second to last episode Harvey was with his clone looking at all the problems that happened from his cases being thrown out. From what I heard in an interview with the writer's and creators it was hinted he didn't really die and to pay attention to the 2nd to last episode. That's when I realized Harvey didn't die his clone did. When asked the writer's confirmed this but, also stressed the show is over. They did it so Harvey could possibly make guest appearences should they ever decide to do so. I really wish they would bring the show back but, Doubt anything like that would ever happen especially since the writer's were tired of doing the show and wanted to pursue other work. Too bad though. Someone should petition it to them.Who knows they may one day change their mind especially since their new show didn't get picked up or get popular. Bet their wishing they did keep the show going. Theres still so many hanna barbera characters to use.
    Edited on 04/12/2008 3:40am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jesus-owns-x

[2]May 18, 2008
    • level: 10
    What clever little people.

inuyasharulez08

[3]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    wow!! i wish they would bring it back it.. maybe someday they'll change there minds

the_chojin99

[4]Jul 29, 2008
    • level: 1

!!!!!!!!spoilers ahead!!!!!!!!!

i am sad to say he and the entire cast is dead. they made a video game of harvey birdman and inthe final case a bomb in a present that misteriously ended up on birdmans desk exploded killing the entire cast includeing birdman. its a shame i loved this show and i really wanted it to come back

Shaunbadia

[5]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 4
    the_chojin99 wrote:

i am sad to say he and the entire cast is dead. they made a video game of harvey birdman and inthe final case a bomb in a present that misteriously ended up on birdmans desk exploded killing the entire cast includeing birdman. its a shame i loved this show and i really wanted it to come back

Most TV shows don't video games as canon to the series the game is based on.

numberonecubsfa

[6]Dec 12, 2008
    • level: 6
    Shaunbadia wrote:
    the_chojin99 wrote:

Most TV shows don't video games as canon to the series the game is based on.

*points to 24 and The Shield*

It happens.