Haunted Collector

Wednesday 9:00 PM on Syfy Premiered Jun 01, 2011 In Season

gabfan31

Haunted Collector Fan Reviews (12)

6.9
  • just helping the living, but also the lost souls that still attached to the physical...

This are the best investigations of the paranormal I've ever seen. They are realy helping both worlds. My respects to them.
  • great show !

playing ketchup from the beginning. seen one episode & we're hooked. keep it up. these people who complain are jealous they're not on tv..
  • Oh Please:

I know that things can be kinda scary but I cant stand it when the two girls start screaming. I mean, they know that if they are gonna be in that kind of business that things will get crazy. It just seems so fake because of the way they act. And the guys are like that sometimes to. I don't know but this show just kinda gets on my nerves. Im trying to figure it out.
  • Wanted to believe!

I wanted to believe and the first season it seemed plausible. But then I couldn't deal with the fake. I mean they claim in one ep that due to this object that a headless horseman has been roaming these peoples property for a long time. Okay so if that's true and he takes this object away and to his alleged museum wouldn't this headless horseman now be roaming the area near his museum?

The very last one I saw the woman's first words in regards to a ghost was a naked bloody man on her couch. Later they conclude that All the haunting was related to a three year old orphan that died during time of the American Indian war. In the end a small headstone for the child ended the haunting. Oh but WAIT what about the naked Ghost Man? What happened to him? It's like that was forgotten.

Then the thing that got me was the daughter of the leader. Last season she HATED ghost and his museum would do research but that's it! This season she was there during the investigation.
  • shadow boxer

man this is cool the episode that they are doing know the whatsoever community center i visited once and i knew that i had seen 2 little girls at the top of the stares dressed in white man this is too cool
  • I call shenanigans!!!

It's funny that no matter where they go to investigate, they "ALWAYS" find the ancient antique piece and it "ALWAYS" has a traumatic history connected to it, and it's "ALWAYS" that piece that's causing the paranormal activity, and the paranormal activity "ALWAYS" stops when that piece is removed!!! (Not to mention that their acting is so
  • Bogus

I agree with the others. This show is bogus and should be called out about taking other people's stuff for their own collections. It's funny when Amy knows everything about everything. Bull, no one knows all this stuff unless they have done previous research before they even show up at these people's homes. Like everybody else that can see the fraudulent investigation, I can see which items they want to benefit from when they show John which antiques are supposedly haunted. Like in episode 12 when the book fell off the shelf, if you watch you can see the other book which was behind the one that fell was stilly being pushed from behind the book shelve. Same with episode 22 when John was checking the shell on the table and nothing was happening until he moved the millimeter to the book and then picked up the shell and put it in front of the book and pretended like the meter was going off because of the shell.
  • A Fun Show

I find this show to be entertaining. I'm more interested with the debunking, history, story, and paranormal investigations than I am in the claims that an object might be haunted. The focus on a particular object always strikes me as odd, but I often let it slide for the entertainment value the show provides.
  • Absolutely LOVE it!

This show is amazing! i don't believe its ripping people off at all! there doing thorough investigations for 3 DAYS thats more than almost every 'ghost tracker show' does! Most only stay for a few hours to 1 day, they go deep into the history behind the place there investigating and they find what seems to be the main problem of the haunting, they ask if they want this object out of there building and if they would like it back after a certain amount of days they can have it, if not, its theres to keep! They can then do what ever they like with the object. They use the best equipment and go deep into why certain things happen, they don't just assume that its a 'spirit'. ABSOLUTE amazing show! so in love with it! hope they keep making seasons <3 :)
  • the show is ripping people off

Ive been watching the show since it first aired and from the very beginning Ive questioned their motives . In my opinion and research it is an obvious way of taken collectables and antiques out of the home! Hiding behind the name of the show , and therefore giving them a perfect reason for taking the items. and they are selling them and keeping the money for their self's. the research they do is a lie and the comments and the knowledge they said they have is a lie too. They just want to go and lie to these people just like the man with the cane gun. If the thing haunted why did he go buy it. I can tell you all about this movie.
  • Questionable ??

Ive been watching the show since it first aired and from the very beginning Ive questioned their motives . In my opinion and research it is an obvious way of taken collectables and antiques out of the home! Hiding behind the name of the show , and therefore giving them a perfect reason for taking the items/! the research they do is obviously legit but the comments and so called knowledge of the paranormal is basic . I think someone is definitely profiting from these item found in these homes. unless? They are trading them for some kind of payment of services??? either way I cant stand watching the show anymore because I KNOW hes ripping these ppl off!
  • Cool!

This show is great and it's actually pretty creppy at times... 10!