Haunted

UPN (ended 2002)

Haunted Fan Reviews (14)

• A very good show. How come I never heard of it?

I was flipping threw the channels last Monday, when this show was just getting ready to start that caught my eye. I also recognized the actor playing the lead character. So I sat and watched. It was the pilot episode of "Haunted". It was aired on HDNet at 8:00 p.m. I was very pleased after watching it. The story was great and very interesting. It was one of the few shows I watched that you only leave your seat during commercials. I thought, "Wow, that was a great show." But knowing what the guy that played the main character does now, I knew it had to be an older show. After the show I was pleased to find out that it was on Monday night again this past Monday. I watched. Another great episode. A great show. But after this episode they advertised Smallville as taking the time slot starting next Monday. I was bummed. I only get to see two episodes of this show. So I did some homework. Originally aired on UPN in 2002, only thirteen episodes made. What a shame. It was an excellent show. You think that the CW can ressurrect this show. I wish I would have known when it was originally on. I wouldn't have missed an episode. It sounds like a lot of people didn't know when it was on, or it would have done better in the ratings. Bad advertising, but then again it was UPN.