Have Gun - Will Travel

CBS (ended 1963)

NiteWatch

Have Gun - Will Travel Fan Reviews (12)

• Have Gun - Will Travel DVDs

I'm a huge fan of Have Gun - Will Travel and I've been searching for a DVD copy of it ages ago until I saw it being sold at memorylanedvd .com. When I entered the website, I was surprised with the wide DVD list from them which made me decide to place my very first order. I received a confirmation email right after placing the order. The company also provided me tracking information to monitor the shipment and progress of the shipment. The package arrived after a week which is great! When I checked all the discs, I noticed that I'm missing the last 3 discs. I emailed the company and a staff replied suggesting to check all the discs as they assured that it has all the complete episodes. They also explained to improve the quality of the DVD Collections that we they on sale, the number of DVDs in each collection may either increase or decrease. I went through all the discs again and they were right, all the episodes are there. I would have to mention that the quality of the DVDs is pretty excellent. Aside from the perfect set I received, I was impressed with the warm assistance memorylanedvd have provided me and also for bringing back these classics show again!