Haven

As You Were

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Sep 10, 2010 on Syfy

7.8
  • Pretty decent episode

I don't understand the low score for this episode or some of the reviews, the bad ones. Sliding backwards? Didn't we just learn something about Audrey's mother in this episode? I don't find it shocking that the newspaper guy or Duke are withholding information from Audrey. First of all, it's not like they're going to say to her 'let's have a cup of coffee' and they will tell her everything. Second, the show will have one less reason to be interesting. Yes, Audrey is in Haven for the woman in that picture, but I think Audrey enjoys solving "the troubles" and at some point doesn't want to let Nathan down.

I don't think Eleanor is dead at all. She could come back. If Jess left, who cares? It was for the better. No show is perfect. The plot was good and interesting, we got to meet a new character, there were follow ups and I believe that the Nathan/Audrey relationship, wherever it goes, it's getting stronger and Duke proved that he cannot handle stress very well.

So far we have seen so many things that I'm sure will be explored in the next episodes or in the next season if we get one -fingers crossed. You just can't give so much away in the first 9 episodes. It's boring.