A Haven Community
Syfy (ended 2015)
"How to open the door"

Finally, our protagonist is back. However, she's not Audrey - she's still Lexie. She doesn't remember anything. I have no doubt that in time she will regain her memories or at least some of them.

On the plus side - the new hairdo! Emily Rose looks so much better in a ponytail!!! Yay!!

I'm SO glad the bar(n) plot is over. Phew!!!

I don't like horrors about missing children (they really freak me out in a bad way) so that's probably why I didn't like "The Trouble of the Week". The last week's killer blood was way better.

Can Duke and Jennifer do it already?! Jennifer needs to release her sexual tension ASAP. Otherwise I fear she will self-combust. And since I really like her - I don't want her to die.

Poor Jordan :( Since Audrey doesn't remember a thing - Jordan's not going to get laid any time soon :(

What was Dave talking about? Any ideas?

Will we ever see William again?

So what will Nathan do now?

What's in store for Audrey?

I give "Lost and Found" a 7 out of 10. I liked the previous episode better.
Comments (46)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Haven is a great show. i see haters on here.
Flag
I have a feeling that Colin Ferguson is Audreys father or originator or something. There is a bond there and lovingness present that no one else would have
Flag
Emily Rose is just a beautiful woman, whatever her hair style is...
I hope to hell we do see William again. Colin Ferguson is awesome. He better not be gone...
Flag
I assume Dave was talking about...look SyFy, we have more danger to present.

I imagine William will reappear, especially if something went wrong since he seemed to majorly be implying it was Audrey that needed to return and while Lexie seems nice and all, there is a lot of effort to get her to remember Audrey skills.

I am really not sure where Nathan's head has been at, but I imagine he will quickly come to the thinking that he had a connection with her when she was Sarah, he and Audrey were in love, he must have something with this new Lexie person (I might think this is the way he gets the Guard to not shoot him right then and maybe Duke encourages this line of thinking because it would prevent him from running).

I have a feeling we will have a bit of Lexie freaking out a lot, have Audrey abilities to address Troubled people or shoot pop up, freak Lexie out further and she will try to run (I am guessing she is trapped in Haven).
Flag
So glad they didn't drag out the "bring Audrey back" plotline. Very predictable that Audrey wouldn't regain her memory. TV shows love to destroy romance. We have to suffer all season as we watch Nathan and Lexie fall in love with each other again. Poor Nathan. He is the most cursed of them all. Please troubled Haven folk whoever you are - turn me into Audrey so I can mack on Nathan all day and bring him a bit of joy! Love Jennifer and Duke. They have the best chemistry - and are so fun together. Not sure what she is going to do now. Most likely the jealousy vibes will run rampant now that Audrey is back but I really hope Duke isn't an idiot and neglect the best thing that has ever happened to him.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Here's the thing...Nathan can't "make" Lexie fall in love with him. She'll fall in love when she falls in love. It might be funny though if all the bachelors in Haven are forced to ask her out on dates to see if they are "the one". Being the one though means you're gonna die so I can't see the Haven men being thrilled at that prospect.

I still have hope though that Lexie will regain her memories sooner rather than later. It's not like Audrey was gone 27 years this time. She was only Lexie for a very, very brief time. In the meantime, I definitely see Lexie getting a job at The Grey Gull while she figures things out.
Flag
muahaha at least you saw the fun part of it :-D

I think to be practicle, she should fall in love with somebody that can resurrect, right? :)

I'm also not very sure that it has to be a guy that she falls in love with. I mean that it is "the person that she loves the most" who has to be "killed" by her. Hence, it could be her grandmother as well.
Flag
I don't think its Nathan, I think they will mess us up somehow and the person she actually loves will be a different kinda love. I suspect William is her father or something, when he returns, she will have to shoot him.
Flag
or maybe he is plugged to a life support machine somewhere and she will disconnect him - I defenitely cannot see how Audrey would kill anyone in cold blood.
Flag
I dont think she has to kill Nathan, i think she has to kill her son.
I've thought this since they came out with the plan.
I was hoping she would come out of the barn, kill the brothers on sight (putting me out of some misery), put on a Australian accent to go with a totally new personality, find a crocodile to wrestle and then have a beer.

Instead we get amnesia.....i'm a bit meh at this outcome
Flag
I would like to see Duke a Jennifer hook up. So what does Jennifer do now? She has kind of run her course already.
Flag
Maybe its just my way of thinking, but I was sort of hoping Jennifer would be like a backup Audrey. Maybe not the originator of the troubles but possibly somewhat immune to them too given her connection to The Barn.
Flag
She's not exactly quick on her feet or good with presure.
Flag
I'm a little annoyed with the other thread being stuck on a non-issue. My theory about the barn is that once it recharges (at the end of the season) it will be back to pick up "Lexie". William hinted that the place where the barn went is more than a one man operation, he will be back to make the triangle a square. ;) If anybody needs to get laid it's Nathan ;) The News paper guys have been hiding an instruction manual to the troubles!! Lexis is already starting to bug me.. I wouldn't mind of Jordan slaps her to break her out of it.
Flag
From what I understand (I might be wrong though) the bar(n) is dead - so it shouldn't recharge or even exist. The 9th episode is titled "William" - fingers crossed we'll get some answers and find out what's his deal.

From the beginning of the show Dave was nothing but trouble - someone should finally ransack his house and give him a good spank.

As for Jordan - it would be hilarious if Lexie became her friend or even lover (as she's immune to troubles).
Flag
It's a supernatural barn!! Who knows it could reform into a Gas station.. Both the old guys have been nothing but trouble, Vince runs the guard.

Lexie already bugs the piss out of me.. but I wouldn't mind more Jordan screen time ;)
Flag
I keep holding out the hope that Vince has some awesome and powerful trouble he keeps hidden away from the world, possibly even from Dave.
Flag
Yeh. Vince hinted he was a total bad-arse.

Recall 1-2 seasons ago when he stood up to Nathan's biological father... he made it sound like that guy did NOT want to mess with Vince.
Flag
I've always assumed Vince had a Trouble even if they never discuss it in the show. He doesn't scare easily so he must have some kind of power. And it would be weird for a non-Troubled person to be leader of The Guard. On the other hand he didn't use any power to defend himself when he was kidnapped by Arla...so if he does have a Trouble I'm not sure how useful it is.
Flag
willaim said the bar/n is dying... that kinda implies it's done.. after it spits out william. the writers can't keep using the barn cos it is boring and repetitive and using it as a plot device just to reset/retcon stuff is lame.
Flag
Nothing is ever dead in a supernatural show,
Flag
Ok, maybe this episode didn't have the most interesting Trouble plot, but man those last 10 minutes were packed with some good stuff! I'm a sucker for Supernatural story arcs and this Audrey/barn one just got a whole lot more interesting.

I was disappointed in Agent Howard's vague explanation about the Barn last season. His speech about amplifiers, energy and love didn't make a whole lot of sense(not to mention corny)! Thank goodness William is a bit more forthcoming in this 4th season. So what did we learn? He referred to the Barn as a "space" or "barrier" between 2 worlds. So what are these worlds he speaks of? One is obviously our Earth....and the other is what? Is he implying different planets, times or a parallel universe (think Fringe here)? He warned the space in between is not habitable....sort of like a dead space of nothingness I guess. So my question is...why would such a bridge(the Barn) exist in the first place? Why is Audrey the only one who can use it? All of this is incredibly fascinating and those doors really remind me of that Syfy movie The Lost Room.
Flag
Here is my theory - bar(n) is (or rather was) a stop between life (Haven) and death (think spirit world). So in a way Audrey is neither alive or dead. That would explain why she doesn't get any older.

I think somewhere in the first or second season they told us that Haven was build on Native American's burial ground / village. So it's possible the original Audrey was one of the European settlers and Native Americans cursed her for her crimes.
Flag
The non-aging thing could just be because time moves differently in the barn.
- In the barn, doesn't age
- Out in the real world, only "lives" for a couple of weeks/months
- Then goes back in the barn.
- Normally comes back a generation later.

So she could "exist" for hundreds of years and only age 5-10 years. So still smoking hot for a methusula.
Flag
No just call it what it is: an Audrey incubator. I want to know why it's so big!!
Flag
what's so big?
Flag
ooh ok :) it was bigger before as a barn, and now as a bar it was smaller - maybe it is like the tardis from Doctor Who :)
Flag
The barn. I meant to reply to the post above.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
wow, that's quite a theory!
Flag
yes, it's true, it's good that you brought it up - that is probably what Dave found out about opening that door - it's very stephen-king-liky, so it's probably a portal to a different dimension that we have now opened... we are sooo screwed! And if that is the case, a lot of fun is coming!
Flag
William said that we will see him again and I fear that he will be the one that we have to kill to end the troubles, since we are stuck with Lexie. I don't know if I mind that Audrey is now Lexie or not. After all, it is the same person.

I did like the case of the week - I found it was well developped. I didn't see coming that was the husband who was troubled, but when I knew, it is like it was all clear from the beginning - well done, Haven! But of course we went back to resolve cases of the week by bringing the psychologist with us. In that sense, it was a relief that last week's case could be solve in a different way.

I like the link they show has created between Audrey/Lexie and Jennifer. I look forward to see what that relationship will become now that the barn is gone. Or if Jennifer will still be troubled somehow.

Flag
I agree if William comes to Haven he could definitely become the new love interest for Audrey / the one Audrey has to kill to end the troubles. We'll see.

Perhaps now, when Audrey is out of the bar(n), Jennifer will hear her all the time? That would be both creepy and hilarious.
Flag
I would love for William to come back to Haven but is this guy even flesh and blood real? He didn't seem too concerned that the Barn was falling apart with him still inside. That could mean one of 2 things....he was never physically in the Barn with Lexie and only appeared through a psychic link. Or he was really there but he knew another way out( maybe a door only he's allowed to take).
Flag
he could be a troubled person with a psychic ability - or a lot of people have been saying that he would be an equivalent to Agent Howard. Although we never really knew what Howard was neither...
Flag
Yes, maybe Agent Howard was also a troubled person that would have been able to create the barn, and after his death, the barn died too. Maybe William can do the same or he just has a different trouble that can also help contact with Audrey and/or the other side. Like Jennifer can contact with Audrey through her trouble as well. Oh my, we need answers! :)
Flag
Yeah, I wish we knew what Agent Howard was. Obviously he was real enough to walk around town and interact with people. You could even call him up on the phone like Chief Garland did. But when Nathan shot up Howard the Barn immediately started to die....meaning they were physically connected? If William is indeed like an Agent Howard, would he have his own supernatural Barn too?
Flag
Yep, imagine, specially when they are in front of each other, it will be like having an echo every time she talks :-D
Flag
Follow this Show
Members