Haven

Double Jeopardy

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 19, 2012 on Syfy

7.8
  • Excellent episode

This was the best episode this season so far. The primary plot line was interesting and different. The lady of justice appearing to meter out "fair" justice to the people of Haven was a very unique plot line. Of course she was called from the mural in the courthouse by the troubled court clerk to do this and ultimately the clerk was delivered to a permanent justice as well. While the main plot was moving along we also saw more of the other three plot lines progressing as well. Those were Audrey's fear of disappearing at the upcoming 27 year interval, the bolt-gun killer investigation, and Nathan's attempts to infiltrate the group of troubled people. And then we saw our first glimpse of Nathan getting romantic. This unique aspect of this pair being literally compatible because of each of their troubles was a good story line by the writers. There were interesting twists with all these plot lines and the ending was really eerie with a Frankensteinesque final scene just waiting to come to fruition in future episodes. A really great and scary show last night.