Haven Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Official Discussion Thread: A Tale of Two Audreys (possible spoilers)

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[21]Jul 21, 2011
    • level: 13
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Oh I hope first Audrey is not Lucy because I'm shipping for Nathan and Audrey and that would be creepy!

Agreed. But isn't the city of Haven a drop off site for the creepy?!?!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OnePerCentClub

[22]Jul 21, 2011
    • level: 35
    Yes! But not that kind of creepy! Nathan and Audrey are meant to be together

Kitanishi

[23]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 9
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    I'm sure it will.

The thing is that the first time we saw Audrey in the pilot she was asleep, at home. We didn't actually see her in the field or a federal office. The Miami case could've been implanted in her memory for all we know, don't you think?

I want to believe that the second Audrey is a fraud and our Audrey is the one we know.

True. The memories could have been implanted. However, if they were implanted, they were implanted with a different Boss from the other Audrey.

I think the second Audrey is the real Audrey Parker and our Audrey is Lucy. The picture our Audrey saw of the nameless woman (which was later discovered to be Lucy) basically confirms it.

NO yousee, the idea most of us are thinking is that Baudrey's Howard is REAL.
    Baudrey's life is real. She lived a real life and her background we learned through Audrey in s1 is true.

For all we know "Our" Audrey cam in existence when she woke up with that captain and tenile song.

SheWhoTangles

[24]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 7

I am still holding out that Audrey is not actually Lucy, even more now after seeing Dave react to seeing who he thought was Lucy. I don't think he would act so comfortably with Audrey if he believed she was Lucy if he truly feared her. And if Audrey was Lucy, Duke would have recognized her somehow too, even if he was just a boy.

I'm wondering if Lucy tried to help his father and that was how he knew Lucy before... hopefully she explained Audrey to him before giving him the necklace to hold until she arrived... I think we may find out quite a bit with this next episode with hints of deja'vu in the preview. I'm hoping Audrey has shared memories with several people, Lucy, Fraudrey, maybe a few others...

OnePerCentClub

[25]Jul 27, 2011
    • level: 35
    SheWhoTangles wrote:
    I am still holding out that Audrey is not actually Lucy, even more now after seeing Dave react to seeing who he thought was Lucy. I don't think he would act so comfortably with Audrey if he believed she was Lucy if he truly feared her. And if Audrey was Lucy, Duke would have recognized her somehow too, even if he was just a

Exactly!

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[26]Jul 28, 2011
    Kitanishi wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    I'm sure it will.

The thing is that the first time we saw Audrey in the pilot she was asleep, at home. We didn't actually see her in the field or a federal office. The Miami case could've been implanted in her memory for all we know, don't you think?

I want to believe that the second Audrey is a fraud and our Audrey is the one we know.

True. The memories could have been implanted. However, if they were implanted, they were implanted with a different Boss from the other Audrey.

I think the second Audrey is the real Audrey Parker and our Audrey is Lucy. The picture our Audrey saw of the nameless woman (which was later discovered to be Lucy) basically confirms it.

NO yousee, the idea most of us are thinking is that Baudrey's Howard is REAL.
    Baudrey's life is real. She lived a real life and her background we learned through Audrey in s1 is true.

For all we know "Our" Audrey cam in existence when she woke up with that captain and tenile song.

I think that is a little bit of a reach. There was an episode where they showed a picture of an unnamed woman that looks just like our Audrey and she was later identified as Lucy. So therefore, in my mind, there is no way that our Audrey can be the real Audrey.+

Also, our Audrey's Howard had the road cave in as he drove off. The same way the road caved in on Audrey in the Pilot episode. Seems like our Audrey's Howard was a former denizen of Haven to me.

SheWhoTangles

[27]Jul 28, 2011

I could have sworn that our Howard had just finished talking to the chief about Audrey staying in Haven for a bit before Howard got in his car to drive away. I think the crack was caused by the chief thinking about Howard's interference/intentions of pulling Audrey back to Haven to get her to try to help the chief with the troubles.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[28]Jul 29, 2011
    SheWhoTangles wrote:

I could have sworn that our Howard had just finished talking to the chief about Audrey staying in Haven for a bit before Howard got in his car to drive away. I think the crack was caused by the chief thinking about Howard's interference/intentions of pulling Audrey back to Haven to get her to try to help the chief with the troubles.

He spoke to the chief on the phone. He drove off after the conversation. How could the chief make the road cave in after they hung up? How would the chief know Howard's exact location to make the road cave in since he made the call when he was on the roadside?

SheWhoTangles

[29]Jul 29, 2011
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    SheWhoTangles wrote:

He spoke to the chief on the phone. He drove off after the conversation. How could the chief make the road cave in after they hung up? How would the chief know Howard's exact location to make the road cave in since he made the call when he was on the roadside?

The Chief was no where near Nathan's biological father when the crack that killed him opened up. And just a thought, our Agent Howard could very well be a part of Haven and it's troubled. It's Haven, anything is possible.

Kitanishi

[30]Jul 30, 2011
    • level: 9
    SheWhoTangles wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    SheWhoTangles wrote:

The Chief was no where near Nathan's biological father when the crack that killed him opened up. And just a thought, our Agent Howard could very well be a part of Haven and it's troubled. It's Haven, anything is possible.

Actually Chief could most likely do that anywhere in haven as long as the place or person frustrated him a lot. Which implies that FauxHoward was a source of frustration and discontent for Chief.

SheWhoTangles wrote:

I am still holding out that Audrey is not actually Lucy, even more now after seeing Dave react to seeing who he thought was Lucy. I don't think he would act so comfortably with Audrey if he believed she was Lucy if he truly feared her. And if Audrey was Lucy, Duke would have recognized her somehow too, even if he was just a boy.

I'm wondering if Lucy tried to help his father and that was how he knew Lucy before... hopefully she explained Audrey to him before giving him the necklace to hold until she arrived... I think we may find out quite a bit with this next episode with hints of deja'vu in the preview. I'm hoping Audrey has shared memories with several people, Lucy, Fraudrey, maybe a few others...

Oh but he did not. They were VERY suspiciously acting around her for first few episodes if you remember, as if testing her - giving clues and looking at reactions, etc. Its only after quite some time they start going "oh we all are friends with you" with her. And journalist brothers WERE afraid of Lucy too as proved by season1.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[31]Aug 1, 2011
    Kitanishi wrote:
    SheWhoTangles wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    SheWhoTangles wrote:

Actually Chief could most likely do that anywhere in haven as long as the place or person frustrated him a lot. Which implies that FauxHoward was a source of frustration and discontent for Chief.

SheWhoTangles wrote:

Oh but he did not. They were VERY suspiciously acting around her for first few episodes if you remember, as if testing her - giving clues and looking at reactions, etc. Its only after quite some time they start going "oh we all are friends with you" with her. And journalist brothers WERE afraid of Lucy too as proved by season1.

Agreed.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[32]Aug 1, 2011
    SheWhoTangles wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    SheWhoTangles wrote:

Yes. But we don't know where Audrey's/Lucy's Howard was when this happened. We found out in this episode that her Howard had been in Haven and had called her from there. He could have been near and made the road cave in watching the events unfold from a distance.

SheWhoTangles

[33]Aug 1, 2011

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    SheWhoTangles wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    SheWhoTangles wrote:

Yes. But we don't know where Audrey's/Lucy's Howard was when this happened. We found out in this episode that her Howard had been in Haven and had called her from there. He could have been near and made the road cave in watching the events unfold from a distance.

I thought the roadway was very similar to the one we saw at the beginning of the series, so I expected him to be nearer to Haven than Audrey realized each time. If Agent Howard was further away and the chief could reach him with his 'irritation', it would suggest that Haven's inhabitants could reach well beyond the confines of the town... an awesome twist in the danger of Haven's existence... I like it.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[35]Aug 11, 2011
    SheWhoTangles wrote:

MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    SheWhoTangles wrote:
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    SheWhoTangles wrote:

I thought the roadway was very similar to the one we saw at the beginning of the series, so I expected him to be nearer to Haven than Audrey realized each time. If Agent Howard was further away and the chief could reach him with his 'irritation', it would suggest that Haven's inhabitants could reach well beyond the confines of the town... an awesome twist in the danger of Haven's existence... I like it.

Agreed.