Haven Forums

Friday 7:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: Business as Usual (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Sep 22, 2011
    • level: 101
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 9/23/11 episode "Business as Usual" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

no1thinker

[2]Sep 23, 2011
    • level: 19
    From the episode synopsis, it sounds like things are getting wrapped up. Can't wait to see the episode.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[3]Sep 23, 2011
    • level: 13
    Great Episode!!! A lot more questions created from the few answers. Also, I was a little bit surprised that the real Lucy Ripley didn't comment on how young Audrey Parker still looks after not having seen her in 27 years.

Audrey Parker apparently has the ability to acquire other people's memories to the fullest...

Hmmmm

SlidingKat

[4]Sep 24, 2011
    • level: 5
    Okay I definitely didn't see that coming. Why do I get the feeling it is going to be a long year until the next season starts

Kitanishi

[5]Sep 24, 2011
    • level: 9
    Mindblowingly awesome epsiode.

I just love how her nervous breakdowns about identity are handled - through season 2 after discovering the "truth"(or part of it), she has been behaving more and more erratically and everything that happened afterward does not exactly help in that matter. Its interesting on to see so many people talk ot her as if they know her yet she has no idea who they are and with each step of figuring that out, she is not even sure on who SHE is anymore. And now with what she did in previous episode, everything in the town on the brink of war, with what happened in the boat after Duke opened that box and with the newest revelation at the end of Crocker Diaries, her life pretty much is turned upside down. Not too sure on how Vince and Dave connect to this all. Apprantly they are not "troubled", but they somehow knew "Lucy Ripley" as well as another one before Lucy back in 50's and they have shown to be freaking scared of both them and Audrey. And if they are not troubled, then why was Max, a pretty much hard-ass criminal shitting his pants in front of Vince , who, alongside his brother, look like your usual old men. Also what the hell is with Duke's father's goals then? Rev apparantly was working AGAINST him,however Rev was also supposedly in opposition to Lucy's goals, So either we have three(four?) sides in conflict(crockers, rev's people, lucy's people and troubled) or something is seriouslyu missing from the picture.

Now with only season finale left, I'm betting that we, just like with S1, will have a horribly shocking throwback to a season premiere scene and a huge revelation cliffhanger. Frankly I would not be surprised on if either Audrey, Duke or Nathan would die, even if not permanently.

Nagowteena

[6]Sep 24, 2011
    • level: 13

*girlysquealsatAudrey& Nathan kiss* Laughing

I loved loved loved this episode! everysecondhad me glued to the screen!

maqeurious

[7]Sep 24, 2011
    • level: 2

Yeah, I was pretty much screaming at the tv 'Kiss him damn it!!!'.. and she did! Yay, happy times.

Mistral5

[8]Sep 24, 2011
    • level: 6

Crooker was important to the Rev, who wanted to kill all troubled. Looks like he kind of a Troubled-Hunter (Strength, Healing, the Weapons). He is supposed to kill Audrey, who showed up when the Troubles started again, and she was around the time before (and probably before and before and before). Maybe he is supposed to kill her to stop the troubles for good? Maybe she IS the troubles?

SlidingKat

[9]Sep 25, 2011
    • level: 5

Kitanishi wrote:
    Mindblowingly awesome epsiode. I just love how her nervous breakdowns about identity are handled - through season 2 after discovering the "truth"(or part of it), she has been behaving more and more erratically and everything that happened afterward does not exactly help in that matter. Its interesting on to see so many people talk ot her as if they know her yet she has no idea who they are and with each step of figuring that out, she is not even sure on who SHE is anymore. And now with what she did in previous episode, everything in the town on the brink of war, with what happened in the boat after Duke opened that box and with the newest revelation at the end of Crocker Diaries, her life pretty much is turned upside down. Not too sure on how Vince and Dave connect to this all. Apprantly they are not "troubled", but they somehow knew "Lucy Ripley" as well as another one before Lucy back in 50's and they have shown to be freaking scared of both them and Audrey. And if they are not troubled, then why was Max, a pretty much hard-ass criminal shitting his pants in front of Vince , who, alongside his brother, look like your usual old men. Also what the hell is with Duke's father's goals then? Rev apparantly was working AGAINST him,however Rev was also supposedly in opposition to Lucy's goals, So either we have three(four?) sides in conflict(crockers, rev's people, lucy's people and troubled) or something is seriouslyu missing from the picture. Now with only season finale left, I'm betting that we, just like with S1, will have a horribly shocking throwback to a season premiere scene and a huge revelation cliffhanger. Frankly I would not be surprised on if either Audrey, Duke or Nathan would die, even if not permanently.

What do you mean "knew "Lucy Ripley" as well as another one before Lucy back in 50's?" What episode did we learn that?

Jo_Harvelle

[10]Sep 27, 2011
    • level: 9

SlidingKat wrote:

Kitanishi wrote:
    Mindblowingly awesome epsiode. I just love how her nervous breakdowns about identity are handled - through season 2 after discovering the "truth"(or part of it), she has been behaving more and more erratically and everything that happened afterward does not exactly help in that matter. Its interesting on to see so many people talk ot her as if they know her yet she has no idea who they are and with each step of figuring that out, she is not even sure on who SHE is anymore. And now with what she did in previous episode, everything in the town on the brink of war, with what happened in the boat after Duke opened that box and with the newest revelation at the end of Crocker Diaries, her life pretty much is turned upside down. Not too sure on how Vince and Dave connect to this all. Apprantly they are not "troubled", but they somehow knew "Lucy Ripley" as well as another one before Lucy back in 50's and they have shown to be freaking scared of both them and Audrey. And if they are not troubled, then why was Max, a pretty much hard-ass criminal shitting his pants in front of Vince , who, alongside his brother, look like your usual old men. Also what the hell is with Duke's father's goals then? Rev apparantly was working AGAINST him,however Rev was also supposedly in opposition to Lucy's goals, So either we have three(four?) sides in conflict(crockers, rev's people, lucy's people and troubled) or something is seriouslyu missing from the picture. Now with only season finale left, I'm betting that we, just like with S1, will have a horribly shocking throwback to a season premiere scene and a huge revelation cliffhanger. Frankly I would not be surprised on if either Audrey, Duke or Nathan would die, even if not permanently.

What do you mean "knew "Lucy Ripley" as well as another one before Lucy back in 50's?" What episode did we learn that?

They saw her in episode Fear & Loathing (2x02) on the bus station. I mean it was just illusion but Vince was pretty scared of her.

therockstop

[11]Sep 28, 2011
    • level: 14
    MOSTCAPABLEONE wrote:
    Great Episode!!! A lot more questions created from the few answers. Also, I was a little bit surprised that the real Lucy Ripley didn't comment on how young Audrey Parker still looks after not having seen her in 27 years.

Audrey Parker apparently has the ability to acquire other people's memories to the fullest...

Hmmmm

I thought the same thing. Makes me wonder how she actually see Audrey.