Haven Forums

Friday 7:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Official Discussion Thread: Reunion/Thanks for the Memories (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Jan 17, 2013
    • level: 101
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 1/17/13 episodes "Reunion" and "Thanks for the Memories" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MOSTCAPABLEONE

[2]Jan 20, 2013
    • level: 13
    Ugh, am I the only one that noticed that Nathan got shot about 4 times but stood up at the end like he was not even hurt? Does that mean that Jordan will get up in the next episode also? Unhurt?

Also, if I went through what Audrey went through, I would have made sure that Agent Howard explained to me to the point of my complete and clear understanding what the barn was, where did it came from, and why she was chosen to play the role in Haven that she plays before I walked into that barn for 27 years.

haldrey

[3]Jan 22, 2013
    • level: 22
    No, you are not the only one that noted that but what the heck, it is Haven after all!

poulters

[4]Jan 23, 2013
    • level: 18

Did I missed something I heard audrey ask if she was an alien or something, but why was she chosen to be in the barn? And did they explain what the barn was

eaudra1

[5]Jan 25, 2013
    • level: 8

Well, I've noticed that too, but, firstly, that's Haven for you and things just happen there, and, secondly, maybe Nathan's ability to stand up in the end could mean that him shooting agent Howard did have some impact on the barn and so the troubles aren't really gone, Nathan did not feel a thing, and so Audrey and the gang can somehow stay in this time instead of coming back some 27 years later. (fingers crossed for that, or for at least max one year leap into the future )

What has me worried and hooked at the same time on this gem of the show, is that Haven promised to answer all questions at the beginning of the season, and in a way the show did kept that promise... only to raise some new questions. Now I'm even more want to learn more on Lucy, and get some more of Sarah and her dynamics with brothers, and to learn of the whole barn stuff more, like when it was first created/called, why Her was chosen for this task, etc., etc. Oh, come the next season faster

Edited on 01/25/2013 1:53pm

eaudra1

[6]Jan 25, 2013
    • level: 8

Oh, and I've just remembered that they haven't really used up all that 'love conquers all' theme. Maybe Audrey going into the barn to save others, Nathan getting shot, and like Duke getting Nathan's blood on him and then jumping in to the already dissembling barn would be the explosive combination that make things happen in some way, huh? Well, in a way there's lots of love between 'em - friend's love, lover's love.

Bytor65

[7]Jan 31, 2013
    • level: 6

Jordan only shoots twice and I really only saw a wound on Nathan for the first shot, which was close to the shoulder.

They say "They are not stopping" Meaning the troubles are still in effect. So a non-critical shot won't stop Nathan from standing.

Can't wait for Fall.