Really like the show but this episode epitomizes one of my major dislikes of the show. This show has opened the door with too many crucial unknowns, i.e.:
1) Why does Lucy lose her memory each time she changes into someone else?
2) How does she extract the information from someone else?
3) Who is her original boss and what is his connection to everything?
4) Who is the Colorado Kid's biological father? (Nathan???)
5) What is the Bolt Gun Killer trying to achieve by building another woman from spare parts?
6) What is the Bolt Gun Killer's trouble?
7) What is the Bolt Gun Killer's family line?
What is the real story behind the two men that own the Haven Newspaper?
9) Where is the Colorado Kid and why is he hiding from his mother Lucy?
10) Did the Bolt Gun Killer survive the boat exposion?
and so on and so on...
You would think that this latest episode would provide the perfect environment to answer most of these questions since it was based in the past. However, none of the questions were answered, and new ones were created....
1) Where was Lucy before 1955 and what was she doing?
2) How come her boss hasn't aged since at least 1955?
3) What is her boss agenda? 4) Who was helping the troubled before Lucy arrived?
5) Who was the leader of the tattoed troubled people in 1955 and what was their agenda?
and so on....
More questions, and very little answers...
You must be registered and logged in to post a message.