Haven Forums

Friday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Official Discussion Thread: Sparks and Recreation (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Aug 4, 2011
    • level: 100
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 8/5/11 episode "Sparks and Recreation" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    Edited on 08/04/2011 2:31pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kitanishi

[2]Aug 6, 2011
    • level: 9
    - Okay, the box with Duke's last name. WHAT THE HELL? *mind shattered*
    - Starting to warm up to Evi.
    - Edge can actually act and act well and have chemistry? Awesome. I guess now that WWE carrier is out of question, he could get quite a lot of acting offers after this.
    - Audrey is one hell of manipulative woman. Though is it Audrey personality thing or Lucy personality thing? After the last episode I keep wondering on what exactly influences each action of her's nowadays.

no1thinker

[3]Aug 6, 2011
    • level: 19

Kitanishi wrote:
    - Okay, the box with Duke's last name. WHAT THE HELL? *mind shattered* - Starting to warm up to Evi. - Edge can actually act and act well and have chemistry? Awesome. I guess now that WWE carrier is out of question, he could get quite a lot of acting offers after this. - Audrey is one hell of manipulative woman. Though is it Audrey personality thing or Lucy personality thing? After the last episode I keep wondering on what exactly influences each action of her's nowadays.

I'm wondering about that box at the end too. WTH!

Evi, I'm still not too sure of. Although, it did get pretty hot with her & Duke at the end. Wink

The Audrey/Lucy thing has got me totally baffled.

Each episode is more intriguing that the last.

Jemadari

[4]Aug 7, 2011
    • level: 12

I like the idea of a cleaner character too bad they went with a special guest star which lessons the chances of future appearances

Kitanishi

[5]Aug 7, 2011
    • level: 9
    Jemadari wrote:

I like the idea of a cleaner character too bad they went with a special guest star which lessons the chances of future appearances

If I remember correctly he appears in at least 5 episodes this season or something.

amaryllis88

[6]Aug 8, 2011
    • level: 20
    I wonder if Duke will ever find out that his last name is on that box? Because, unless he happens to be in a blackout or something, and he shines a light to it, he may never see it, or he could possibly bring it to one of the antique-y guys in town, maybe they can tell him more about it. Not sure what they could tell him, but maybe give us another clue.

Too little Duke in this episode, didn't like that too much, but oh well, I'll take what I can get. I'm not really warming up to Evi that much, I hope she leaves soon. I can't wait for Duke to get more clues, or for his story to weave into Emily's and Nathan's stories too!

As far as the guest stars, liked the Edge, (if that's his name), as a cleaner, that's really cool that the old Chief had hired him to clean up the troubles, we keep learning new things about him all the time, like those stovetop meetings to discuss the troubles, and then the Cleaner guy, I'm curious what else he had on the side that nobody knew about.

Liked Jason Priestly's character too, hopefully we'll see him around for several more episodes. Not much else to comment on really, story was pretty good, I liked how it involved most of the town.