Haven Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on SyfyBetween Seasons

Season 4: Same series year as Seasons 1-3 or 27 years into the future? Also in

In what series year will season 4 take place?

bmoshier

[1]Jan 17, 2013
    • level: 46

As the poll asks, in what series year (in your opinion) will season 4 take place for the characters?

A related topic: What do you think will occur in season 4 (and/or seasons 5 and beyond)?

Finally, will Audrey/Sarah/whomever she'll be in season 4 think outside the box and come up with a solution other than the two choices given to her (go into the barn for 27 years OR kill the person she loves)?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bmoshier

[2]Jan 23, 2013
    • level: 46

Thus far 6 people feel season 4 will start soon or right after season 3. Why, do you feel this way? Did you hear something or just feel the season has to continue instead of skipping ahead.

Oh, wait, could there be another possibility that I missed in the list, say the first part of season 4 deals with what happens when Audrey goes away, BUT . . . Later on in the season we skip into the future (e.g. around 24 to 27 years) to when she returns as someone new????

I mean it would be very Fringe like, as well as Young Justice, as well as Generator Rexx ... all three skipped into the future of varying time frames as part of the plot.

Rachaelma

[3]Apr 4, 2013
    • level: 5

Hey,

I have a different therory that season four will have a little bit of a time jump.

My reason being this,

If they have a time jump they will keep people interested in the show and It wo't only be about the fact that Duke and Adurey have gone into the barn it will also be about the fact that nathan has been trying to find them and bring them home where they belong.

I really hope that adruey doesn't forget her memories because I like her with nathan and they have great chemistry towards eachother.

This is just my opion

nexpose

[4]Jun 16, 2013
    • level: 3
    I believe it couldn't start 27 years later since then whomever outside the barn would be lots older of course and the writers just won't do that. I mean the Teague bros would be dead and gone. I do feel at the end of the series whenever that happens the Troubles will go away forever however that's done. Although many enjoy a happy ending, it'd be fitting if there is a high sacrifice since it is Sci-Fi and fitting for how this show goes. I think when it's all said and done, Duke will be killed since they all can't go off into the sunset?? A complete reset is pretty predictable so hope that doesn't happen. And since Colin Ferguson will be a new character in the show, somehow he's going to help?? Maybe hinder, who knows? haha.