TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Haven Forums

Friday 7:00 PM on SyfyIn Season

Wow! Haven is similar like to the Film Series of Final Destination.

Amazon_Hollow

[1]Aug 1, 2011
    • level: 8

Wow! Haven is similar like to the Film Series of Final Destination.

Like all bad things happens appears affecting people lives over nature curse.

I didn't see it up until now, Haven is like Final Destination. It most definitely beat being like X-Files & Fringe totally. Just because there is police apartment and police officers partners solving mystery clues. It doesn't always mean everything is compareble by previous run series. Well, it is already stated Fringe is like X-Files from the very beginning of their premiere. So, Haven can't be so much like X-Files. I actually don't see Haven & X-Files alike compareble at all. But i do now see Haven like the film series of Final Destination.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kanniballl

[2]Aug 12, 2011
    • level: 18

Well, if the first episode you saw was "Love Machine" (aka Machines Run Wild) then yes, it is very similar to "Final Destination" Also a recent episode involving electricity blasting from everywhere. Those two episodes, and maybe a couple of others, had the whole appearance of "fate trying to kill people." Where highly improbably things start to occur like a nail gun triggering and firing at the heroes, hitting a gas tank, etc.

But on average I'd say most episodes were more along the lines of mysterious deaths like from X-Files or Fringe. With people frozen, shattered, being folded like a piece of paper by an invisible force, drowning in dry room, etc. In which case they'd look for the person that might be causing the deaths (either accidentally or on purpose).

Edited on 08/12/2011 10:14am

Amazon_Hollow

[3]Aug 12, 2011
    • level: 8

Actually, Final Destination is mysterious of nature deaths happening to people. They don't know what's going on and why are the people dying. Expect for the main character has vision what's gonna happen to everybody. And this bad nature does bad things to every body eveywhere they go.

Haven happen to show quite bit alot appearances of Final Destination effects. Since it premiered last summer. Alot of nature mysterious happening in town of havan bad things are happening. Yes, i am aware one mysterious person near end is behind the nature attacks. That is my main reason point, why Haven is quite bit similar to Final Destination. Because we don't know who is causing these nature attacks until the very end. And this mysterious into Town of Haven causing supernatural or science fiction effects of bad nature destorying lives or have hard time contraling the ability happens cause trouble damage thru out town of haven.

Hmm... Haven sounds quite bit similar like to Final Destination to me here. If Final Destination ever does becomes a Tv Series? Stuff we see in Havan bad things happens to a city or town over bad nature effects destorying lives. Haven is the preview how Final Destination will work as a Tv Series for sure.

Edited on 08/12/2011 6:42pm