Haven

Harmony

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jul 23, 2010 on Syfy

• A lot better than the previous episode, but still poor. OK, mediocre.

This time they managed to keep the episode interesting for maybe 10 minutes. But then, no clues given, all of a sudden Audrey figured out who the main suspect was and what was going on. That was practically it for the episode. Downhill from that point.

As in previous episodes, little logic to it all. Mistakes like giving Nathan electric shock without paralysing Duke at the same time while Nathan was strangling Duke. Nathan roasts his arm but needs no medical attention. Add to those an insane psychiatrist who is sane enough to understand what was going on and who was going to carry out a brain surgery. Come on. How can we believe it? And finally, mistery solved, but no action taken. I mean Audrey, the FBI agent, does not report the phenomenon to anyone, and the doctor, who is sane again, becomes uninterested in the case and in the opportunity to find a cure for insanity. This is just silly.

The show has been quite disappointing so far. It will never be anything like X-Files, I'm afraid.