Haven

Last Goodbyes

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Dec 07, 2012 on Syfy

7.9
  • Last Goodbyes

Another very intriguing, almost movie-like, premise as Audrey and a man, who she briefly believed to be the skinwalker, as did I, had to figure out how to take the town out a comatose state.

Guest star Nolan North did a good job in the role of Will Brady, being confused, humorous and selfless, at various times throughout the show. Another one of Season 3's strongest episodes.
  • Getting better as the season goes

Haven season 3 is getting better and better - The beginning was a bit too slow for me and Audrey was sad all the time, giving a grey tone to the whole thing. She's still sad now, but she is expressing more feelings and getting used to the idea that she probably has to leave the only life she knows, and even decided to fight till the end to find a way to escape her destiny. It looks like she will have to either disappear again for 27 years or die at the hands of Crocker so that the troubles never ever come back. We still dont know anything about the Colorado Kid, though. I suppose the key to saving Audrey might come from there. The case of this week was good, only 1 guy and Audrey trying to figure out what happened to all those people in a comma. We could see some scenes from the day before the comma that showed the investigation about the skinwalker, which made it more interesting too. And then at the end we get to know who the skinwalker is - I wont say, but it was pretty obvious from the beginning :) Looking forward to next episode!
  • Last Goodbyes *Spoilers Ahead*

Last Goodbyes was a perfect and very entertaining episode of Haven. I really enjoyed watching because the story was engaging and full of intrigue as Audrey discovers a Skin-walker is the Bolt Gun Killer. It was awesome watching her and the others try to figure out who it was. The plot line of the man who woke from his coma was great. I liked how events played out and the ending was suspenseful and awesome! I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Who oh who is the skinwalker?

This was really a good episode. The plot itself was excellent and it took almost the entire show to finally figure out what was causing the troubles. It was interesting to see Audrey and Will figuring out who he was and what had happened to him and then when they figured it out what he had to do to correct the problem. The problem was interesting itself. Along with the main plot we had the subplot concerning the skinwalker and how Audrey was trying to figure out who it was which came out at the very end obviously leading into next weeks season finale. And the primary plot line moved the secondary plot line along with it so it was all tied together. Again, a great episode rapidly moving to this seasons end.
SYFY