Haven

Lockdown

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 09, 2011 on Syfy

• family affairs

Another great one. We get the family drama, and its so amazing its ridicilous.

Ah, the lockdown episode. The cousin of the hostage crisis episode, something that every drama must do at least once, but what most do multiple times.

This was a good episode, they really showcased some of their characters well, but we never thought anyone was in real danger, so I was kind of disappointed in that regard. And the supernatural plague that hit this week was not really explained, so that irked me a bit. Good episode overall though.

• Lockdown

Lockdown was a great episode of Haven and I really enjoyed watching this episode because it had a great story, character and plot development as well as some interesting outcomes. It was interesting to see Nathan dealing with the fact that he is no longer the chief of police, yet he still was investigating stuff related to the troubles. Audrey seemed to learn a lot in this episode. The reverend is slowly rising to a significant power in Haven. I look forward to watching the next episode of Haven!!!!!!!