Haven

Magic Hour (2)

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 09, 2012 on Syfy

• Slowly revealing the mistery.

Finally some things are starting to clear up. But still I don't understand why nobody's making the connection than these two old reporters have really something to do with it and when pushed against the wall they could tell them more. Especially that they were held captive in the cabin and so far no one asked a single question what they were doing there.
  • Magic Hour 2

A fitting end to the 2 part episode. While we knew Nathan would not die, they still did their best to combine the action and the hunt for the killer, with the emotion of the potential passing of the male lead.

We are left with more questions, but this show is not purely about what happened, its also about the journey and that's why we can enjoy episodes like this.
  • Magic Hour (2)

Magic Hour (2) was a perfect episode of Haven and a nice conclusion to the various plot lines culminating in a suspenseful and action packed story. It was awesome watching Tommy maneuver around the others to not get caught. Audrey made some drastic decision in order to save Nathans life. I liked how Duke participated in trying to find Noelle. There was some good character and plot development as we learn a little more about Audrey and her past but not too much. More questions have certainly been raised. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Excellent episode

I thought this was a great episode. Of course first off in continued from the first half with Audrey and Duke trying to figure out what was going on and how to find Noelle who could return Nathan to life. Audrey's love for Nathan came through while she was working on this and also Duke's caring for Nathan and Audrey both. Then Tommy's killing of Noelle really threw things into a bind. And it was a bit harrowing to see Duke going off with Tommy not knowing he was the bolt gun killer and I wondered how that was going to turn out. Meantime we had Vince and David Teague still trying to figure out what was going on with the bolt gun killer and who he was as well as talking about the bigger mysteries concerning Audrey and everything else. And finally there was Kate and her budding relationship with Nathan and the episodes denouement involving the two troubled sisters and the resuscitation of the Nathan and Noelle and Moira's discovery of what her sister had done years ago. The plot rapidly moved along explaining the various subplots and resolved many questions as well as opening up even more. So in the end I found this a very revealing and rapidly moving episode still leading us slowly on to Audrey's big questions.