Haven

Magic Hour (2)

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Nov 09, 2012 on Syfy

• Excellent episode

I thought this was a great episode. Of course first off in continued from the first half with Audrey and Duke trying to figure out what was going on and how to find Noelle who could return Nathan to life. Audrey's love for Nathan came through while she was working on this and also Duke's caring for Nathan and Audrey both. Then Tommy's killing of Noelle really threw things into a bind. And it was a bit harrowing to see Duke going off with Tommy not knowing he was the bolt gun killer and I wondered how that was going to turn out. Meantime we had Vince and David Teague still trying to figure out what was going on with the bolt gun killer and who he was as well as talking about the bigger mysteries concerning Audrey and everything else. And finally there was Kate and her budding relationship with Nathan and the episodes denouement involving the two troubled sisters and the resuscitation of the Nathan and Noelle and Moira's discovery of what her sister had done years ago. The plot rapidly moved along explaining the various subplots and resolved many questions as well as opening up even more. So in the end I found this a very revealing and rapidly moving episode still leading us slowly on to Audrey's big questions.