Haven

Real Estate

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Oct 26, 2012 on Syfy

• Real Estate

A fun episode here with the house being controlled by a former person, but it took a weird turn when Nathan started shooting out mirrors. That's an anticlimatic way to have an action scene if you ask me.

Still intriguing though, still a solid episode.
  • A haunted house on Halloween

I gave this one a 7.5 rating. I felt it was a good Halloween story around a haunted house theme and at the same time integrated the continuing story of Audrey and everything else. If I was a little kid watching this I am certain it would have been quite scary and very appropriate for Halloween. The flash backs were interesting in bringing out more of Audrey's previous lives and the Nathan/Jordan relationship continued to develop. I also always enjoy Vince and Dave's continuing escapades and secrets and they helped the story as well from a slightly humorous perspective.
  • Real Estate

Real Estate was a superb and very entertaining episode of Haven. I really enjoyed watching because the story was well written, intriguing and full of drama and suspense. It was great watching Audrey and Nathan investigate a strange house with a curious past connected to Lucy. The flash back scenes were great. I liked how every thing played out and it was interesting to learn what really happened. Vince and David along with Dwight try to save the others. It was great seeing how it all came together and the ending was great. I look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!