Haven

Reunion

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Jan 17, 2013 on Syfy

• Reunion

This is the episode that was delayed due to the school shooting. It was not really similar in premise, but I can understand their concerns.

It was a decent enough penultimate episode for the year, but we did not really get any more answers. Still, the show has utilized long-running story arcs well and this episode built on our anticipation.

Decent enough.
  • A lot more information

I really enjoyed this episode and it definitely provided a lot more information on the Colorado kid legend and many other things that have been happening during the entire series. The story revolved around Nathan and Duke's class reunion and murders happening because of it. The primary plot was figuring out what was going on with the murders and who was committing them. Along with this the skinwalker mystery was still in play and the use of the composite skin being created by the skinwalker was revealed. And the reason why Audrey needs to find the barn and how the skinwalker played into this was revealed. Many of the mysteries from this season were explained and will lead into the final episode, also airing tonight. Finally there was a certain pathos to the characters and the story line might bring back high school memories for many viewers.
SYFY