Haven

Roots

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Aug 12, 2011 on Syfy

7.7
  • a slower episode

This is more like a filler in my opinion. Still a good one. The chemistry between the actors on this show is so good.

"Roots" was not a very good episode of Haven, a show that has had some solid offerings as of late, but definitely not tonight. I would have liked the idea of them simply having the supernatural forest that ate things up, but they ruined it quickly with the roots that could do anything they wanted except stop the barn they hid in. And then they had a really lame cop out reason for why the roots did what they did.

It was what it was. Not a bad episode, but one of the weaker ones as of late.

• Roots

Roots was a great episode of Haven, though a little slower than I like. It was fun to watch this episode because it had a pretty decent story and the characters are what make the show enjoyable. There were some revelations leading to more questions. I wonder what that little box contains or could be used for. The roots were awesome but this story could have been a little bit better. Audrey figures out the case as usual and helps one of the troubled, saving the day again. Nothing too special about this episode except for its guest appearance. Romance for Chris and Audrey? Nathan doesn't seem sure what he wants. I wonder what will happen next and really look forward to the next episode of Haven!!!!

• Roots

Roots was a great episode of Haven, though a little slower than I like. It was fun to watch this episode because it had a pretty decent story and the characters are what make the show. There were some revelations leading to more questions. I wonder what that little box contains or could be used for. The roots were awesome but this story could have been a bit better. Audrey figures out the case as usual. Nothing too special about this episode except for its guest appearance. Romance for Chris and Audrey? Nathan doesn't seem sure what he wants. I wonder what will happen next and look forward to the next episode of Haven!!!!