Haven

Sarah

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 16, 2012 on Syfy

• Sarah

Sarah was a well-done flashback episode that finally gave us a glimpse into what the lives of our characters once were, and how they finally appear to have some semblance off a plan regarding the future direction of the series.

There were some jokes, there was a shootout, but from start to finish it was an entertaining episode above all else.
  • Sarah

Sarah was a perfect episode of Haven and I really enjoyed watching because they did time travel in the most appealing and logical way. I liked the story lines and character development. It was awesome to see Haven in the past full of Veterans, Hot Women, and Hot Wheels. I liked the way the past and present tied into each other and how relativity worked. It was interesting to see Duke and Nathan interact with Sarah. I liked how every thing played out and I think this episode may or may not give a clue to the father of The Colorado Kid. I liked the ending, which was shocking and revealing, and I look forward to watching what happens next! This episode definitely makes me want more and marks a major success for the show!!!!!!!!!
  • A glitch in the space/time continuum

This was another great episode of Haven as well as a good scifi plot line. While investigating more oddities Duke gets zapped back to 1955 by a troubled old man. He is immediately thrown into a conundrum that affects the future where we see Audrey and Nathan and a changed Haven due to Duke's time travel. Only Audrey realizes that things have changed and while investigating it further Nathan is zapped back to 1955 as well. From there he and Duke need to resolve the incident of Duke's grandfather being killed on that day. They figure out what needs to be done and in the process meet up with Sarah, the two generation older version of Audrey. Figuring out how to correct the past carries the story as well as the changes in the future that Audrey is experiencing. Just a great episode with a great plot. With episodes like this I can only look forward to season 4 since Haven has been renewed.