Haven

Shot in the Dark

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Nov 22, 2013 on Syfy

7.1
  • Shot In The Dark

A good episode here. A tad out of character with the filmmakers (usually Haven rarely has visitors) but I was intrigued from start to finish.
  • Better than usual episode

Better than usual episode, where 2 ghost hunters investigate the town and threaten to expose the troubles to the world. Meanwhile a werewolf type creature is ripping out hearts.

When the episode first started with the two guys doing their real time video I was ready to turn off the TV. Personally I can't stand Blair Witch type episodes of anything. (I only watched Blair Witch for about 5 minutes before giving up) But then they went to normal video and I really enjoyed this episode. I even didn't mind the two guys doing the video recording and investigating Haven's troubles. The story was fairly good and Audrey's recovery, along with William's, drove that part of the multi-episode plot line along nicely. It is great seeing Nathan and Duke getting along as well. I like Nathan's stability and Duke's craziness as they play well off each other. And Jennifer has taken a much larger part in the overall troubles plot line. The creature itself was fairly decent except we didn't get to see much of it. A darn good episode moving the whole story line along nicely.
SYFY