Haven

Sins of the Fathers

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 30, 2011 on Syfy

7.8
  • Where to watch this episode?

Pls help me out, yall. I'm going bonkers looking for this episode online so I can watch it. I've followed just about a million broken links. Please Please Please help me, they were just getting to openly acknowledge their love for each other.. I gotta see more
  • Best episode

WOW! This was the best episode I yet. Things really come together.
  • Sins of the Fathers

Sins of the Fathers was a perfect episode and awesome season finale though I must admit that there are still many questions. The story was interesting and pretty well paced. We learn from ghosts of the past about the truths of the present. It was cool to see the various ghosts especiallyChief Wournos who was on a mission of his own. Nathan had some great character development as did Audrey. There is still a lot of mystery surrounding Haven and I look forward to watching another season!!!!!!!!!

So we still don't have any real answers? Great.

We know Nate is not going to kill Duke, but at least the show is going out with a cliffhanger. Smart and it gives them more reason to renew this series. But for a season that really did improve of its freshmen effort, the finale was a little bit disappointing if you ask me. Nothing was that memorable, it was relatively action-free and like I said, more questions than answers.