Haven

Spiral

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Oct 08, 2010 on Syfy

7.7
  • I thought it lasted more time

All I can say about this episode is that first of all, thank God there's going to be another season. Second of all, this episode is exactly why I watch this show.

Poor Chief... But I guess he's the one to blame because he had the time to tell Nathan all about his tormented childhood, but he didn't do it, paid the price and in the end it was too late. Nathan deserved to know the truth. I wonder that will happen now that the Chief is gone.

How creepy was that the tattoo was appearing on Julia's back? Does this mean she'll be the one to kill Duke? Only time will tell.

Audrey being Lucy... I think Audrey is jumping to conclusions. There's no evidence and she's not really sure. Plus, this might be the show's main plot (or one of them) and having that addressed in the early episodes of season 2 will kill all the mystery. I guess the "other Audrey" has come to Haven as an impostor to probably get more doubts into Audrey's and Nathan's mind. Audrey had this look when the "other Audrey" said if she was going to pull another gun.

Nathan and Audrey moments were wonderful. Finally, Nathan and Nathan confess to each other something they feared.

Is it July 2011 already?