Haven

The Trial Of Audrey Parker

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 24, 2010 on Syfy

• So what was in the box?

The plot or "trouble" of the week was good, someone who could read your thoughts and anticipate your actions (a la Alice in Twilight) in order to find what he was looking for was good, but what I didn't like about it is that somehow the writers don't dig up deep enough so we see more of the trouble that it looks weak and rushed. However, the episode is worth watching because there is an advance in someone's secret agenda.

I love the whole conspiracy atmosphere and that's why I loved the X-files reference. Ha, Poor Mulder. And yes, he was a genius.

Finally, the Chief and Nathan discuss their differences and sadly they didn't get anywhere. Lucas Bryant surprises me every week. I once said that I thought Nathan was kind of weak but the writers are doing a good job making him try to stand up on his own and not live in the Chief's shadow. And Bryant plays this new change perfectly.

We definitely need season 2. Because whatever Audrey's boss and the Chief are up to can't be solved in two episodes.

Audrey manipulating Duke was funny. Not much Nathan and Audrey interaction, but it's okay. It makes us shippers crave for more. But yeah, I loved how Nathan is getting to know Audrey that he knew what she could be doing... And he was right.

Wonder what the mysterious cracks are.