Haven

Who, What, Where, Wendigo?

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Sep 16, 2011 on Syfy

7.6

I like the majority of this episode taking place in the woods and I am glad that they started us off with a Fringe-like supernatural monster causing terror. Unlike Fringe it turned out to be nothing like what we expected, and that's more often than not, a problem for this show. The episode was action-packed and it was enjoyable, but would it kill Haven to not have a happy ending to one of its stories one week?

• Who, What, Where, Wendigo?

Who, What, Where, Wendigo? was a perfect episode of Haven and I really enjoyed watching this episode as it definitely exceeded my expectations. The episode was well written and the actors all played their parts perfectly. There was a lot of plot and character development especially in the end when Audrey takes a fateful shot. I like how dark the characters got in this episode. The fight that the Reverend has been waging comes to a critical point. Duke has to ask himself some serious questions which adds to his character depth. I really liked the way the story played out. The song in the last scenes was amazingly beautiful. I look forward to watching the next episode of Haven to find out what happens!!!!!!!!!

SYFY