Hawaii Five-0 Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Big season 3 spoiler!!!

BrunoBernier

[1]Oct 2, 2012
    • level: 2

I have figures it out.

Why did Steve's mother did not shot Wo Fat

easy as pie. A woman would never shot one of her own unless she is a complete wacko.

so with all the setup at the start of the show at the start of the season. Simple as pie. Steve's mom is also Wo Fat's mom. That is why she did not shoot him.

cheers

Edited on 10/02/2012 3:27am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Sp3kkie

[2]Oct 2, 2012
    • level: 7

That would seem so and it was the first thing I thought of. However, I would like to think the writers will come up with anotherexplanation. At least I hope they would give us a bit more credit. This show may not be the best show on television but until know the Shellburn thing was pretty well done. So to just say Wo Fat is her daughter would be stupid and a rush job.

And still it wouldn't explain why Wo Fat was that fast to flee the scene and not even shoot at her. So lets hope you (and I) are wrong

maya2009

[3]Oct 17, 2012
    • level: 4
    hi i rather think , steves mum and Wu Fat are / where lovers , but noarg wufat is not Steves Brother ! Narghh ...Rather Steves dad found out how unfaithfull his wife was and took incrimidating evidence and stored if safely - , that would also explain why steves mum is back and wants to be alone in steves house -so she can steal the microfilm ,steals it , or take it out . takes out ?
    Maybe they are in it together Wufat and Steves Mum ? thik about it ?
    maya