Hawaii Five-0 Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on CBSIn Season

Has this season been too slow for you?

showinuse9

[1]Oct 14, 2011
    • level: 11

i just realized we are in like the 5 or 6th episode and i feel like its the 2nd episode. i seriously did not think we were this far along already cause nothing really has happened that is memorable. especially ever since the new girl came. everything has been a lot more indoors and not as much of hawaii is being shown. and she just seems to be a bad unneccessary piece for the group. she just kind of steps on the toes of danny and steve and stuff. and i feel like everything takes twice as long cause scenes need to be added to include all these characters like the girl and mako and even terry o'quinn even though i like his character a lot. I feel like steve and him are spending too much time together and its distracting from the original core group who havent had a scene together i think all season. what do you guys think of the first quarter or so of season 2? I loved the first half of the season priemiere but ever since then i just really havent been amazed by any of the episodes. Is this the sophmore blues?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MistyAnn22

[2]Oct 15, 2011
    • level: 4

I agree. There were some memorable moments in the first episode, but to me, as soon as the new girl came on everything just seemed off. We haven't had any scenes with the four main characters, and barely any steve danny moments. It just doesn't even seem like the same show to me.

Rumenka2009

[3]Oct 18, 2011
    • level: 5

no, I love it

hell693

[4]Oct 18, 2011
    • level: 11
    I agree that we need some more Danny and Steve moments but the new girl is awesome and i love this season it is getting better.

thatmonkey

[5]Oct 21, 2011
    • level: 10

I knew Kona was on the low. This show is swirling down the bowl. I'm bailing!

Dec1964

[6]Dec 11, 2012
    • level: 35

3 seasons on & i think this show gets better every season.

Keep going to watch this show, CBS has done a great job.

crimegirl12

[7]Dec 11, 2012
    • level: 5

I think that this show keeps getting better and better with each episode. Yeah the writer's are trying to do the best they can and they need some filler episodes. We are in our third season and it is getting even better.